Myrtle west 240 rims!

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
I bought my 09 Busa about a month ago and it already had these rims on it, im not a big fan of all the chrome, so im trying to get rid of these rims so i can buy the black and chrome version of them, if your interested, PM or reply and i can get back with a price. OBO
heres some pics of the rims and them on the bike, theres not one scuff or scratch there in excellent condition, just want the black ones :)
myrtlewest.jpg

MWWH-105B-2T.jpg

007-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

002.jpg

You could always have a paint shop tape off what you want chrome, scuff and paint what you want black. Would save you some coin.

Looks good, but the new ones ( black and chrome ) are NOT chrome. They are black and machined accents. IF you want the chrome..take the chrome rime you have and have it painted or powdered black and mask off the chrome sections you want.

As long as the surface is preped right, it will work great. Areas just have to be scuffed up to give it something to hold on to.

how well will powder coat hold on chrome? and how will it look?

90% chance they will blister the chrome when being powdercoated. Ive been working on years to perfect the process. The chrome has to be done a certain way and the powdercoater needs know how to do it right. I suggest either rechroming them and then powder coating them or I can do a black chrome and regular chrome process we call contract chrome that gives a sick look. Either way the wheels need to be fulley taken apart, hubs off bearings out all done seperatly and then re-assembled.

Back