Myrtle Beach Rally

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone going? My husband's mentioned us riding down, but it looks heavily cruiser-based and not my scene...

Anyone been to the Fall rally? Worth the trip?

Myrtle Beach Rally

I've never been to the MB Fall Rally either, but I was also told that it was 'cruiser/harley' based ... still no reason that some 'sportbikes' can't crashed the party
smile.gif

A couple of years back I happen to be in the area for business and didn't know they had a "fall bike week"...primarily a H-D affair...sport bikes could crash but that group as a whole isn't worth it to me...not to say all by any means but you know the Harley mentality...
Ride safe...

Yeah, I'm kind of thinking I'd rather just go somewhere else if given the chance...

Thanks guys...figured it wasn't a big deal since no one's mentioned it on here...
smile.gif

Super street bike magazine just had an article about myrtle bike week in MAY being nothing but sport bike oriented and I gotta say from the pictures and article it rocked. I will sooooo be going this year. I didn't see one cruiser around.

The end of May event is known as "Myrtle beach Black Bike week". I was there last year and was nothing but sportbikes. Over 300,000 people attended. Why Black bike week? The history was that a bunch of Black bike clubs wanted to have a gathering  so why not Myrtle beach. It was crazy, ocean drive is the cruzin spot non-stop untell 4am. Not to sound racist but African-americans made up 80% of the people. And contrary to popular belief not one single fight,arguement,brawl,or bashing. That I saw. I did see at least 10 fights last year in Daytona in the first 3 days. I will go again to Myrtle , not sure what the dates are this year or the website info. Brian

Yeah thats the week. They were talking in the magazine how it was a mostly black event but they said everyone there just seemed to be having an awesome time and there were no fights or any crap like that. I am definately gonna check it out.

Back