my yosh isn't very loud

Yosh makes a great sound but they are not very loud. If it is more noise that you want then it looks like it's time to buy a new system.

Yosh makes a great sound but they are not very loud.  If it is more noise that you want then it looks like it's time to buy a new system.
I agree...But to me the Yosh system sounds just right...D&D's are alot louder...But I like the mellow tone...
wink.gif

drink.gif
I agree with Stunnah, the Yosh rs3's I have on my bike sound just right for me.....But if it's noise you want, pull the can off.....and noise yell get!.....on a more serious note: I herd the two brothers racing cans are pretty loud.
lurk.gif

I got the RS3 Full system and they are fairly quiet...I was looking for something more with a low rumble and when you hit the throttle a loud roar (im guessing the brock/hindle?)...boy was I pissed....

You guys should try letting someone else ride your busa around the block. I could here my bike a mile away and my wife allways knows when I nail it coming up the street about 1/2 a mile away. My Yosh is a full stainless system with a tri-oval can. Doesnt sound very loud to me. However riding buddies say otherwise, especially when I crack it open.

my yosh's were not loud when i purchased them in 2k they gave a nice rumble.they are louder now but still have the nice rumble.

I thought my yoshi RS3 full system [/i]was [/i] loud. - I'm like Hawaiibusa - the young lady can hear me coming from about 5 km's away. Are other systems really that much louder because as far as I am concerned, THE LOUDER THA BETTER

if you've only had it for a few days, it'll break in. I had a tri-oval on my gsxr750, and it took about 500 miles for the pipe to loosen up and get louder.

It got a little louder and little deeper, but not much. If you're hellbent on getting some more sound out of it, take it to a muffler shop/motorcycle shop and remove some of the baffling out of the center, it'll be pretty damn loud after you do that.

Trust me, you're pipe is louder than you think. When I got my busa dyno'd with stock exhaust, that bike was loud as hell! Take it to a dyno, and stand near your bike when it's being dyno'd, you wont be able to hear yourself think

Mike

You guys should try letting someone else ride your busa around the block. I could here my bike a mile away and my wife allways knows when I nail it coming up the street about 1/2 a mile away. My Yosh is a full stainless system with a tri-oval can. Doesnt sound very loud to me. However riding buddies say otherwise, especially when I crack it open.
I was told by my neighbor that my exhaust was louder then I thought.

I was told by my neighbor that my exhaust was louder then I thought.
I agree with all of these.

It's different when you're on it. Anyway, if you're riding it correctly, you're actually outrunning the sound waves that your bike generates
biggrin.gif
BOOM
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It'll loosen up some, but it might take awhile.
I agree with everyone, especially BADZX11. Once you loosen up the packing a little, the louder the Yoshi is going to get. Not too loud, but a real smooth and mellow growl. Now if you just want all out loud, then you definitely want a D&D or a Two Brothers. Even a Micron is loud, or so I've heard, on a Busa. I've only heard a set of Microns on my buddy's ZX9. Just my .02, but it can often times be worth more than a million bucks.

Brian

1 other idea , start up your bike with your cans removed...
Whooopa! Whoooopaaaaaa! yeah baby!
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back