my wifes new car

atticdog

Registered
Heres a pic of my wifes new car
SCION TC really nice little car with tons of options and a very torquey engine

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107707681 -->

Cool little car, Have you seen the little boxy suv thing they make? Very cool and affordable!
cool.gif

Nice car
biggrin.gif

Good luck with it. The magazines have given it good reviews, and it's a Toyota. You know the build quality will be good
smile.gif

Those cars are crap.. I hate 'em!! ...Oh sorry, just missin Revlis already~
wink.gif

Seriously though.. very nice looking ride~ I love the color and the rims~ Just needs some nice dark window tint to set it off~ How's it drive?
My wife test drove one of those Tiburons a couple weeks ago and fell in love~ It was the '05 V6 model~ That little car had loads of torquey feel to it~ May have to break down and get one for her before too long...  
blush.gif

wink.gif

Seriously though.. very nice looking ride~ I love the color and the rims~ Just needs some nice dark window tint to set it off~ How's it drive?
My wife test drove one of those Tiburons a couple weeks ago and fell in love~ It was the '05 V6 model~ That little car had loads of torquey feel to it~ May have to break down and get one for her before too long...
blush.gif
Lol...
laugh.gif
Has the board lightened up too much for ya since Rev signed off to move?
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

blush.gif
Wher did Rev go, did I miss something?

wink.gif

blush.gif
Wher did Rev go, did I miss something?
He said busas are whimpy bikes and bought a zx 10 so he could match his buddy in Ga.
smile.gif
He also said he was tired of chatting with a bunch of computer geeks.

Back