my wife

blas32

Registered
A picture of my wife on my old 97 shadow spirit. She hates this picture but its the only one I have of her on a bike! One day I will get some shots of her on the BUSA!

julie_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice picture... we need more women riding ........ we should have a pictures section with the members and their better halfs..... we are like family here

No offense to anyone but in my op the best accessory for a Busa is a beautiful Woman!

Soooo...Super-Models actually do get dates, and married.
hot.gif

Can't understand why she doesn't like the 1st pic, it's very nice too.

We need a green-with-envy emoticon.
biggrin.gif

She is actually a special needs teacher for the last 7 years. The last picture was from a Venus swimwear contest she was in. She does some local modeling but her teaching job keeps her busy...modeling is just for fun. I am one lucky guy...she has the whole package.

All I can say is WOW. You are a lucky man. Special Ed too. My wife teaches and it takes a special person person to teach that. You have got it made.

Soooo...Super-Models actually do get dates, and married.  
hot.gif

Can't understand why she doesn't like the 1st pic, it's very nice too.  

We need a green-with-envy emoticon.
biggrin.gif
I was just about to ask why she doesn't like the first pic, but after the second, I understand.

She is quite attractive. Thumbs up!

She is actually a special needs teacher for the last 7 years.  The last picture was from a Venus swimwear contest she was in.  She does some local modeling but her teaching job keeps her busy...modeling is just for fun.  I am one lucky guy...she has the whole package.
Damn, did you just add intelligence to taht mixture. You have my vote.

Now if you come back and say that she has a sense of humor, laid back attitude, and modesty, I am taking you out! No man (cept me) deserves to be THAT lucky.

Thinker

She is actually a special needs teacher for the last 7 years.  The last picture was from a Venus swimwear contest she was in.  She does some local modeling but her teaching job keeps her busy...modeling is just for fun.  I am one lucky guy...she has the whole package.
Damn, did you just add intelligence to taht mixture. You have my vote.

Now if you come back and say that she has a sense of humor, laid back attitude, and modesty, I am taking you out! No man (cept me) deserves to be THAT lucky.

Thinker
Thats funny, but she is all of the above. I have got it really good. I own a beach service(umbrellas and chairs,waverunners,parasail) so I spend half the year on the beach. But in the off season(Nov. through Feb.) I spend on my bikes. Most women would probably have a problem with a husband that has that kind of lifestyle... not my wife. But believe me I try and spend as much quality time with her as I can. Have I said how lucky I am!!!

Back