My wife says I'm addicted to this site.

Trade in the Wife for a brand new Girlfriend... :D

Actually you need to buy her a Busa of her own then introduce her to the board. Or you could explain how all the time you spend on the board will actually improve your chances of staying alive on the road and save money in the long run by helping you find bargains and time saving tips. The Board has also been shown to improve marital bliss by keeping you focused on one single passion as apposed to needing new golf clubs and a Bass Boat.

Spending time on the board is just the Fiscally smart thing to do!!! Besides this way your House Mouse knows where you are at on a Sunday morning at 2AM...

My wife loves the time I spend on the board. She is allways studying for her next Actuarial exam so this keeps me out of her hair... :D

Dood,

That is hilarious. Mine says the same thing. Maybe they are on to us? :laugh:

What do I do?

Keep on clickin'. ;)

just like Revlis said, get her a busa and get her on the board!
Then you might have to start scheduling who gets to be on here at what times though, that could be an interesting convo?

Buy her a .org shirt.. that way you'll feel like you're still on the boards when you with her. :)

In my case, the wife is not a bike lover and I don't think she'd wear a hayabusa.org shirt because she's not very fond of the site anymore (I wonder why? :tounge: )

...you guys are soooo whipped! :D

I'm kidding...the only answer is to get her more involved...buying her a Busa is a good start... :)

I'll think about this more and give you a decent reply...I'm off to get fuel and diapers...what a list, right?

Hey...I do have a quick thought...

Tell her it's a hell of a lot better than some sites! Don't even get me started on that one! (inserting foot in mouth to keep it quiet...)

Buy here a shirt

Agree with her, you know you are addicted.

Tell her how much knowlege you learn.

Tell here how much money you can save in parts and Mech fees.

Tell her how sexy she looks in the BVlack T-shirt when you get it and buy her one in White for bed time.

it will work.

Folks, I laughed my A$$ off at your replys!   :D

Revlis,
I got smacked for your initial replay, by the time I read her the rest of it I had reservations with the dog in the back yard!  :sad:

I don't think I should get her a Busa a her first bike.  But the T shirt idea is great!

Loving every minute it of it!

Thanks Captain for an awesome site, and thanks to all Ya'll for keep it GREAT!   :beerchug:

Quick follow up...
I bought the cool GSX1300 shirt for my sweetie & you know what I got?...

"$18.50 for a Tshirt! You won't even spend that much on a dress shirt!"  

I guess you just have to have your priorities!

Pretty self-explanatory.
She says she still loves me though.
Any ideas?
small pieces...nothing bigger than one foot by one foot , if the chunks are any larger than that , it will just clog the machine . Also, dont forget to wipe down the chipper before you return it to the rental place.

hav a good 1....RSD.

She still loves you? Keep her!

Don't buy her a shirt, buy her a dress! Or go shopping with her for it.

Back