My wife hit a dumbass while in the car today.

HMan

Registered
Wierd style below is due to being copy and pasted from an MSN chat I was having with someone.

Funny story (and quick). rhonda (my wife) hit this dumbass on the high school track team today on our way home from work. he was running along the sidewalk just up from washington (on 12th) and just came out without looking. He was running parralel with the road with a slight angle (crossing the street). rhonda locks up the brakes, his buddy yells at him, and he doesn't even turn around before WHAM!. comes up onto the hood and then BAM onto the road. Can't believe he didn't turn around. Smoke and SKREECH!!!

Gets up with this dazed look on his face, apologizes profusely. runs back to the sidewalk and starts jogging again. I made rhonda pull over and I ran over to him and made him stop so I could check him out. adrenaline can make big things painless (know from experiance).

He seemed fine so I let him keep on trucking.

Told him he needed to pay more attention as we BOTH would have been hurt had I been on my motorcycle. Took some skin off on the hood like a carpet burn but was ok.

MAn must be nice to be 18 again, bouncing off cars and just keep on trucking....Or were you driving a special Rubber car? Kinda funny though, screech thump bump and up he comes... :D

On a side note I had a bicyclist do this to me when I was driving my 75' Coupe DeVille. I poked my nose out to enter traffic and WHAM spandex clad dude sailing across the hood and disapearing over the passenger side. He popped up soon enough and apologized, grabbed his busted ass bike and limped down the road. I popped in a NIN CD, smiled, lit a smoke, and kept rolling...Funny stuff...

lol not only being able too bounce back from hitting cars remember the rock hard hardons of 18 .lmfao bet he already forgot about it .

MAn must be nice to be 18 again, bouncing off cars and just keep on trucking....Or were you driving a special Rubber car?  
if he was drivin' " Rubber's Car" , he would have accelerated . I FUGGIN' hate joggers,rollerbladers,bicyclists,mommies with runnin' cribs-on-wheels,fuggin' idiot azzholes with those bike trailers, the one's carrying infants . Hey a$$hole, why dont you ask yer kid if he wants to be thrown into a trailer an' subjected to people doin' MACH 5 just inches from his TWO-WHEELED COFFIN. Some people are fuggin DUBM...I mean DUM...
I mean fuggin' DUMB.

They run , walk , bike , skateboard get this....they even cross country fuggin' ski (on these special wheeled ski's) right down the same road that people are usin' for their 4000 POUND KILLING MACHINES .

Do they not get it .

I have talked to them B4 , even been shouted at , and sworn at by them . THEY JUST DONT GET IT .

THEY FEEL IT, THEIR RIGHT .

OK. NO PROB . PLEASE DO .

Share the road with you and yer newborn in that jogger machine . 99% of the rest of the free world will be over here in this lane doin' mach 5 in our 4000 pound killin' machines,talkin' on the cell phone,eatin' doughnuts,grabbin' our girlfriends breasts, and scratchin' our ball's . But dont worry....there's a SLIGHT chance we MIGHT notice you before it's too late .

Happy rollerblading you stoopid fugs.....

hee hee hee .

RSD.

I was driving my 75' Coupe DeVille.  I poked my spandex clad ass up and apologized, grabbed his ass and  smiled, lit a smoke, and kept rolling funny stuff...
I'm never gonna figure you out REV....

just when I start to think yer somewhat normal...you write all this weird shid .

Rev, yer a freak .

P.S. dont even think about fuggin' with my avatar, you pervert .

wow . . . . . how can u not here a car coming from behind ya. Sidewalks should jus tbe banished to leave room for anoter lane. Well thatll teach him a lesoon .he.he :crazy:

MAn must be nice to be 18 again, bouncing off cars and just keep on trucking....Or were you driving a special Rubber car?  Kinda funny though, screech thump bump and up he comes... :D

On a side note I had a bicyclist do this to me when I was driving my 75' Coupe DeVille.  I poked my nose out to enter traffic and WHAM spandex clad dude sailing across the hood and disapearing over the passenger side.   He popped up soon enough and apologized, grabbed his busted ass bike and limped down the road.  I popped in a NIN CD, smiled, lit a smoke, and kept rolling...Funny stuff...
Hell yeah.. you sound just like me.. which NIN cd? :D
si.

I had a cyclist slide under my Eclipse a few weeks ago.. I was stopped at an intersection and he came riding along with his head turned lookin at the traffic coming from his right.. I look over just as he lays his schwinn down to avoid slamming into the side of my car. Some nasty rash but he seemed fine.

First I would like to say that I'm glad everyone is ok, not that anyone in the car was in much danger.

From the other perspective...I used to ride by bicycle to work ( I know RD ) it was a short ride and I watched traffic. EVERY day this guy in a silver BMW (car) tried to run me down on the same street. I mean every day, same time same place...even caught him waiting for me once. After awhile I would get to the place where I was crossing and stop. listen and wait to see where the joker was hiding...he would see me and punch it....finally he stopped, this after I came with ammo ( a hand full of steel bearings that I broke out his windsheild with). I wouldn't have gone that far but it had become more than a joke to me...and the guy was trying!

My mother-in-law drives my bmw525 91 model. She came over the other day and I noticed that the pass side mirror was gone. She said "Oh the other night I hit a guy" "he was walking down the edge of the road in dark cloths." I said "what!"
She continued with "I didnnt relize what I had hit till i got home then I called the law so they could go check out  him"

They found him walking and drunk. He refused to take a ride with them to his house so they carried him to the steel house.  

He never knew he was hit i rekon. but they did make log entries  describing all that happened.

People "pay attention" some of this poop can be avoided if we just start killing stupid people.

I have a hole. It will hold several.

Just kidding , but wouldnt it be great

P.S. I checked the other mirror to see how stiff it was. Damn that had to hut when it hit him. It is mounted firmly.

I was driving my 75' Coupe DeVille.  I poked my spandex clad ass  up  and apologized, grabbed his  ass  and   smiled, lit a smoke, and kept rolling funny stuff...
I'm never gonna figure you out REV....

just when I start to think yer somewhat normal...you write all this weird shid .

Rev, yer a freak .

P.S.   dont even think about fuggin' with my avatar, you pervert .
Hey RSD, Keep your little sexual fantasies about me to yourself OK? OR I'm telling your house mouse about you and them Goats...

Funny though, in the States we have these funny little things called sidewalks Rubber. I see all the stroller mom's and trailer pulling bike dads on those...Curious... In fact in my area of Tampa they give you a big old tree lined Median "So no one can see a motorcycle" then on either side we have about 10 yrds of green grass and then sidewalks that steer around all of the trees and little ponds...
Cross country skiers?:super: Uh No Not many of those here in Tampa...

MAn must be nice to be 18 again, bouncing off cars and just keep on trucking....Or were you driving a special Rubber car?  Kinda funny though, screech thump bump and up he comes... :D

On a side note I had a bicyclist do this to me when I was driving my 75' Coupe DeVille.  I poked my nose out to enter traffic and WHAM spandex clad dude sailing across the hood and disapearing over the passenger side.   He popped up soon enough and apologized, grabbed his busted ass bike and limped down the road.  I popped in a NIN CD, smiled, lit a smoke, and kept rolling...Funny stuff...
si.

I had a cyclist slide under my Eclipse a few weeks ago.. I was stopped at an intersection and he came riding along with his head turned lookin at the traffic coming from his right.. I look over just as he lays his schwinn down to avoid slamming into the side of my car.  Some nasty rash but he seemed fine.
At the time I was listening to NIN Pretty Hate Machine. It was only a few years old at the time. I selected "Head Like a Hole" as i left the parking lot, seemed appropriate. :super:

si.

I had a cyclist slide under my Eclipse a few weeks ago.. I was stopped at an intersection and he came riding along with his head turned lookin at the traffic coming from his right.. I look over just as he lays his schwinn down to avoid slamming into the side of my car.  Some nasty rash but he seemed fine.
At the time I was listening to NIN Pretty Hate Machine.  It was only a few years old at the time.  I selected "Head Like a Hole" as i left the parking lot, seemed appropriate.   :super:
Nice.. I've been listening to NIN since '92.. right before Broken came out.. still listen to it frequently. I love it when I'm cruising and some fine blond drives by and I can hear the beat to Head Like A Hole.. which also happens to be my cell phone ring. :super:
si.

Head like a hole, black as your soul, I'd rather die, than give you control. Bow down before the one you serve, you're gonna get what you deserve.

Rock on.

Back