My video Orange hayabusa 2008

First part looked like fun, nothing too out of line. Yeah maybe not the "perfect " place to do it but not too many of those places around to just be able to open it up. Yeah,yeah I know "take it to the track" is gonna be said, but even there what track can you open it up and run like that. To each his own I say. And as for the death wish comment being thought by quite a few, if you think about it you can be taken out just as quick sitting at a light dead stopped and someone run the light or blast you from behind. ???

But really isn't that what these bikes are built for? If not why build them like that.

Now the second part(I'm assuming that's the other brother):laugh: that is a little more reckless but all i got to say on that one is that's some trust between the 2 of them knowing each other's riding abilities and being able to know what each other is gonna do at any time given the distance and speed of running together like that.

but of course that's just me and my .02 which is only worth a peso. :laugh:

Why do you keep posting videos about the same thing...riding at excessively high speeds in traffic? You are not only endangering your own life but that of anyone around you. Take it to the track and let's see how good you are passing other riders. That would be a lot more interesting. :dunno:

You must know this is dangerous. I just hope you guys don't hurt or kill somebody else when the worst happens.

You are a DUMBASS!!! There you go, ban me if you want to but this guy is a DUMBASS and no one can dispute that!

ok ok i must say something....ppl ppl to each is own. in the begining ok cool but at the end in all that traffic know way. but have fun PLZ PLZ PLZ BE SAFE. i say need to chill out in heavy traffic..

Rollin20z said:
Really? ??? Please explain how you came to your evidentially undisputable conclusion.

BTW I'm just curious.

I don't think anyone here would give a crap if he killed himself being stupid but this idiot continues to put up video of himself and his crew being stupid in traffic which endangers others not participating in their stupidity...that makes him a DUMBASS!

I don't think anyone here would give a crap if he killed himself being stupid but this idiot continues to put up video of himself and his crew being stupid in traffic which endangers others not participating in their stupidity...that makes him a DUMBASS!

Ya know, this is in another country that most likely doesnt have a speed limit.
Its his right to post his videos I enjoy watching them..
If you dont like his videos you have the option to use a feature called block user rather then
call members names and voice your negative opinions.

Your like the typical American complaining about what you watch! Its your eyes your mind.
Ohh thats violent, oh that sexual content, turn it off. If you dont like it, click the close box!!!!!!!!!

Yes dangerous. Here everyone goes on. Ben onlar gibi tehlikeli sürmüyorum. Especially my brother goes on for 25 years halilhayabusa. 250 cc motorcycle to work every day with the courier company is doing 200km road traffic. Risky Driving too fast and doing paperwork in order to raise the emergency.

I have two daughters aged 3 and 9. Will not upset the lives of others in danger. 05-16-2012 trackday istanbulpark F1 pist 325€ (5,3 Km - 14 bend)

greetings

4d0abc37.jpg

istanbul_park.jpg

I dig the open road stuff, but the heavy traffic stuff is dumb. Even if nobody makes a mistake, somebody is going to get a plate # , call 911, or even pass a cop in one of those cars.....

Now that is hauling Booty. looks like a lot of fun but please be careful!!. in other words lets not do this everyday:please:

That to me is light to almost zero traffic. And the majority of vehicles are large trucks so I don't think any bike is going to do anything else other than this....

Having said that I won't insult you. Your obviously an adult and I'm sure your father taught you right from wrong. Have at it. I like watching videos like this especially on GenII Busas because i own one. I watch and tell myself I could do that or my bike could do that, but I don't have to because my nerves get enough from just others videos. I can safely live voyeuristically thru you and it wont be me stuck in the back of that truck :)

I do believe though that you posted this in response to this video posted the other day.
In some sort of an effort to impress others? I feel many post videos like this and get more enjoyment out of showing them to others in hopes of respectful return rather than simply enjoying the ride itself. Ask me and I think the top speed zx14 video above should be made a sticky with the title 'don't post it. We know what it will do!' But then again that is what these bikes are made for and only adrenalin junkies buy them. Just please be safe. I've been to Turkey before. There are police but none are gonna chase a bike or bikes moving like that and there is no sophisticated network with helos and multiple units available for chase. The thing id be worried about is there is no DOT in Turkey and the hgwys do not get properly cleaned, hence leaving lots of debris there. I've seen goats cross hgwys in Turkey and Cyprus.

I'm looking forward to your track day videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the autobahn in Germany. No speed limit! This is not in the US. I've did some big numbers in a car over there. Loved the video

Ya know, this is in another country that most likely doesnt have a speed limit.
Its his right to post his videos I enjoy watching them..
If you dont like his videos you have the option to use a feature called block user rather then
call members names and voice your negative opinions.

Your like the typical American complaining about what you watch! Its your eyes your mind.
Ohh thats violent, oh that sexual content, turn it off. If you dont like it, click the close box!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:...guess i won't be posting any of mine,a couple of these guys would hate me right off the board.:laugh:

Back