My Very Slow Build

If you’re running an ultra 1000 plenum there’s no need for nitrous for charge cooling. A simple ice box will do more then enough.
Hi. Did not do anything to the bike. I ordered an A/star back protecter today.
If you’re running an ultra 1000 plenum there’s no need for nitrous for charge cooling. A simple ice box will do more then enough.
Hi. I am running for 1 1/2 miles. I wand to keep the charge as cold as I can. That is why I want to freeze the ultra 1000 plenum too. It sits on top of the motor I do not want heat soak.

Hi. I am running for 1 1/2 miles. I wand to keep the charge as cold as I can. That is why I want to freeze the ultra 1000 plenum too. It sits on top of the motor I do not want heat soak.
Hi. I did not order any stuff for the Busa today. But I did order an Alpinestar KR-1 back protector today.

HI. An update I just ordered my mechanical fuel pump and the nitrous kit, Now I am looking for a way to freeze the intercooler.
Use some small aluminum or stainless tubing, double flare with AN connections, use tubing bender to make s bends and mount to charge cooler. Use a N20 solenoid to operate. Drill some small holes along tubing to inject your N20 onto charge cooler.

You can get some liquid Nitrogen in a small tank. Run a little tube with some nozzles on it. That should freeze that Plenum..Just a thought... I
HI. I will look in to that. THANK YOU. I will also talk to Andy at DM
Why not run alcohol as a fuel. No need to worry about heat soak.
Hi. I will be running in a gas class also. I would like to run VP X98 or X85L X98 X98 RON 103. + MON 120.+ R+M 111.5 Oxygenates 37.73% X85L RON +120.0 MON +120.0 R+M +120.0 Oxygenates 29.95% For the gas class C16 orQ16 orQ16 REG.

Cover every inch of the plenum with the gold reflective tape
Last two years I was running two IAT sensors at Idle in traffic def got some heat climbing on the After plenum side Without the pump running

Hi. The race fuels picked VP Q16 and C85L Pistons and rods on there way! Eirc at DAS will be doing the tuning.
HI Sorry it is not C85L it is X85L. The CP Corrillo custom are over $250.00 each. On the rods I do not have a price yet, but I would say $300,00 to $400.00 each. I will have photos and final prices. I can also get Ti front sprockets custom made but need an order of 10 each tooth count, also for the HD out put shaft. I am offering them at my cost. They are not cheep. Yes I will have an 18 tooth and a 20 for my bike.

Mmmmmmm TI sprockets..... :drool:
Hi. Well new plan. After a very long talk with Rick Stetson and Eric at DAS I am going with JE custom pistons 10 1/2 to 1 I have to become a CP Carrillo dealer to get the rods my cost $350.00 each. they are not off the shelf this is a new design. Any one want rods that will be good for 1000 + HP let me know I will sell them to org members at my cost same thing with the pistons too.

Hi. Well new plan. After a very long talk with Rick Stetson and Eric at DAS I am going with JE custom pistons 10 1/2 to 1 I have to become a CP Carrillo dealer to get the rods my cost $350.00 each. they are not off the shelf this is a new design. Any one want rods that will be good for 1000 + HP let me know I will sell them to org members at my cost same thing with the pistons too.
HI. The pistons ordered today! They were under $700.00. I had to get them from Fast by Gast. Paul is a great guy to buy from.

Who makes them? I know you’re going big and daily.
HI. They are JEs but you can not buy them from them. Fast by Gast buys a lot of JE pistons so they do custom work for Paul Gast that JE will not do for just anyone If I was not friends with Rick Stetson [Harrys Machined Parts] who is doing my motor and Eric at DAS Who hooked me up with Paul at Fast by GaustI would not have. been able to get them at all. They are 10 1/2 to 1 flat top top extrem duty with tool steel pins heavy walls.

Back