My vacation

OB_VegasDude

Registered
RPM, can you bring your bike? Just put a bow around it and tell the airlines that its a gift for your long lost brother that you havent seen for 17 years.......sob alittle too. That always helps............

I will be landing in LAX on the 13th, don't yet know if I will be staying in LA that night, but do know that I will be in Vegas @ COMDEX for Sun, Mon, Tue, then back to LA until Sun the 21st. I have already got Vegasdude's numbers, and hope that I can meet up with you West-Coast guys. Anyone else know much about the Las Vegas Extreme guys and their Friday/Saurday night rides. I hear that they're nuts(my kind of riders). I'd like to get some Phone numbers and Email addresses so that when I get out there, I can catch some of you. Hopefully put some member names with some faces, and have a few laughs. If you're gonna be around and have some suggestions of things to do please send them to me:

rpmperf@banet.net or call me @ 508-208-6969

Thanks Again Vegasdude, look forward to meeting you guys week after next.

Yes, I know about the extreme guys, I go out and watch them from time to time. They keep changing their location though. All we have to do is go hang out at the Mcdonald's by the MGM between 11 and 12 pm and just follow them out. Friday nite is the best nite to catch them............

Hey RPM, dont forget to stop in and visit when you are in town...If you have the time, we are about 5 miles from the strip and would like to meet you too....Have fun at Comdex!

Vegasdude, I rrrreeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy want to go check them out!!! I'll try to make it there in time to meet up w/you so that we can try to hook up w/the LV Xtrm guys. Sounds good so far. I think I hit LAX around 11:30am, so this may all work out!! :)
Best cycle parts do you have a number I can reach you at?? You can email it to me at the above email address.

Otherwise, where are all you LA guys???

[This message has been edited by RPM (edited 02 November 1999).]

Hey RPM, how long till you guys get back? I bet you guys were wishing you were on the Busa at the time going back to L.A. ...check out the Ortega Hwy if you have time and have some breakfast at the Lookout Restaurant...the earlier you get there the better.

Well I'm back in LA today, and will be her 'til Sun morning. Let me know what I should try to seee while I'm here. Where and when do I meet up with the LA Busa guys?

B09B4758-BAEA-461E-84B9-7768474A5B4F.jpeg

#SomethingAboutVacations ~ #RiversBendCampGround *

Last edited:
Back