My uncles bike crash story

Hey guys well today i was over again and he was once again calm but they upped his meds again so hes been knocked out it doesnt seem like there giving him a chance to actually make it out they think hes having Phantom pains in his missing arm but they cant give him the medicane for it b/c you have to digest it and thats something he cant do so we just ahve to wait i guess i miss him dearly i am having a rough time but thnx for all ur suppiort and prayers cya tomm bye

hey guys whatts up ell the only new news is that they keep upping his meds but thats not the direction we want to be heading please keep up your prayers thank you bye guys

I know that upping his meds isn't the direction you want him to take, but trust the doctors. Still thinking of you bro.....

Hey guys well no new news today hes still the same... every day i wish this would just end its stupid because the doctors want to put me on anti depressants and anxiety medicans this is jsut a mess pleas include me in your prayers with justin im like all messed up thnx guys cya

there is so me great news guys hes still off the resparator and he is starting to be sat up in a chair there downing some of his meds and he is starting to wake up and respond a ltille he smoled at me on christmas well guys im out later

That is awesome news!!! Baby steps...I'm pulling for him...

How are you doing? This has all been so hard for you...
sad.gif

Back