My uncles bike crash story

Darkair96

Registered
hi my name is Ethan my uncle was recently in a motorcycle accident on his Suzuki Hyabusa on october 21st in rochester new York i ma actually in the hospital writing this but i think all bikers should hear about my uncles story and condition so far. My whole family and my uncle justin needs prayerso that is what i ask here what happened.

He was leaving his dorm room going to the college and as he was goinhg down a hill he didnt stop in time and struck the back of an S.U.V that was parked at a train siganl as the train was going by well he hit the S.U.V and was thrown off of his bike and he flew into the train and the train hit his hip well the last train car and the last wheel ran over his arm he talked at the scene but his lungs collapsed hes in the hospital now with his arm amputated and he has some serious brain injury from his lack of oxygen but his helmet saved his life i tell you what he had a great helmet and the train i guess also skimmed his helmet but hes got the brain trauma from being deprived of oxygen were uncertain of whats going to happen but i thought i would share this story to all of you and please i mean please keep my uncle in your prayerrs hes only 21 years old and we really want him thank you all and god bless

sorry to hear this...
sad.gif
hope he recovers quickly and gets back to as normal as possible!!

please reply if u have had anything like this happen or a story id love to have some encouregment from other riders

i can remeber riding on that thing so often.. and seein him and the bike and where he crashed just hurt me bad

you guys might have known him but idk he posted on these forums laot but i dont know what his screen name was ihis real name is Justin Showers but if u might know him tell me

well his body is healing up ok but his brain isnt doing so hot every time we try and wake him up he starts shaking and we had a meeting today and they said that alot of his brain cells are dead but theres still some life in his brain but whats there is all a mess and jumbled up so thats the news so far il keep you all updated on this forum so check in here and ask and ill give u everything i know thank for all ur concern i am happy that you all have replyed and been supportive thus far

That really sucks that they had to take off his arm. I'm sure he'll get better with time.

Allenwood... That's about two hours from where I am.

My prayers are with you and family.

This is Ethan's Mom I want to ask each and everyone of you motorcycle riders to please be careful out there. You never know when something is going to get in your way, I once almost hit a biker because he was in a blind spot and I did not see him, Thankfully I did not hit him. I just want to also say I know these bikes are cool, but always wear your helmet that is what has saved my brothers life I think he would be just fine if He would not have had collapsed lungs and was deprived of oxygen. Thank you for listening Just be safe out there.

Back