My twin turbo, 700whp!

Getn off

Registered
Well, about 6 months ago, my wife gave me the green light for a Hellion Twin Turbo system for one of my mustangs (14GT). I was also itching for a Busa or S100RR. Had a perfect condition VFR as my sport bike fix. Not sure why, because the VFR is an incredible bike, but I decided to trade her in on my Busa instead of an extra 250 hp on the Stang!
Just changed her oil (4k already!) today and was thinking about that. Still giddy inside when I just look at her! So glad I chose this path. Don't get me wrong, the TT Coyote will be nice, just gonna hafta wait until next year now.
Anyone else give up another drug when they bought their girl instead?
Troy

lol yea bro pick ur poison..... IDN the TT setup seems quite tempting. I sold this to fund my Turbo bike.

I actually thought building a bike wud be cheaper then building my car was. it wasn't.... lol yea, 2 less wheels. but wen 4 wheels cost $2000 and 2 wheels on a bike cost $4000 the whole "two less wheels thing" really doesn't add up lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! My buddy still has his GN that he bought is hs. All stock except the boost was bumped a bit, as everyone did back then!
It's only money. Right?!!! Lol
Problem is, these aren't my only hobbies....guns, Jeep fourwheelin, classic car (67 stang), muscle cars, and bikes. Just sold my boat cause wasn't using it much. And been out of fun airplanes for a few years now. Too much work, for the play time!
Troy

After 8 years I still check the garage before bedding down and she is getting better with age at 65k miles she is showing her butt bringing the front wheel in 1-3 and the other day kicked the rear out bad going into second. There's no cure my friend.

After 8 years I still check the garage before bedding down and she is getting better with age at 65k miles she is showing her butt bringing the front wheel in 1-3 and the other day kicked the rear out bad going into second. There's no cure my friend.
u got 65k on ur Busa? Dam!

I gave up my 12-year money pit of a car for my Busa. The Busa isn't any quicker until after 120 mph, but it's a lot cheaper, takes up less space in the garage, and I'm actually using it more often. So absolutely no regrets.

Anyway, the car was a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse. All wheel drive, running two turbos in compound, and making 609 WHP and 550 ft/lb TQ. It was a beast on the street. But it was worth more in parts than as a running driving car, so I parted it out and scrapped the chassis. Made $21k when it was all said and done. Paid off all of my debt and paid cash for the Busa. Best decision I've made in a long time.

P8140077.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back