My turbo installation

Quality and fitment issues aside, a turbo kit itself isn’t going to be the reason you melt an engine down. As long as the fuel system is done right it really comes down to who’s tuning it.
That's true. For some reason my injectors weren't flowing past a certain rpm. That was the fuel issue that probably caused it to go lean

How was it being tuned? Through the ecu?

The stock injectors flow enough to make 350hp on pump fuel if you really lean on them. That’s if the injector balance is set to 50/50, good fuel pump, and return style system.
I have the power commander and secondary fuel module but He was tuning through ecu. Originally the thought was that since my bike sits for a long period cause I'm always away from home that my injectors were clogged. Ran through the cleaner and still wasn't flowing properly.

Bad news, got every thing hooked up and went to put fluids in and oil started leaking from return line. Took it off oil pan, re-tightened hose and while putting on the pan I snapped two bolts. Worst yet, it's still leaking from hose lol. I'm screwed. View attachment 1618472

View attachment 1618473
Damn that stinks. hope you find solution. Keep us updated. May have afew???? for you. Since I am in the same boat with no instructions

Quality and fitment issues aside, a turbo kit itself isn’t going to be the reason you melt an engine down. As long as the fuel system is done right it really comes down to who’s tuning it.
my first setup was a Motorhead ghetto header
GT2876
and a non intercooled plenum (I for got who made it)
With FMU and S2000 injectors it made 382 HP
rode it about 7,500 miles like that

Don't know what the hell just happened with my PC I couldn't do anything hit enter on the keyboard and BAM copied three times.

See Euro man bust a move in the first 30 seconds
proboost moves man can't suck

Are the parts poorly manufactured? or just the Support and out of the box tune?
What is the Turbo?

Don't know what the hell just happened with my PC I couldn't do anything hit enter on the keyboard and BAM copied three times.

See Euro man bust a move in the first 30 seconds
proboost moves man can't suck

Are the parts poorly manufactured? or just the Support and out of the box tune?
What is the Turbo?
Proboost has just a language barrier and delayed response since they are so far away. Turbo TD06 is a mitsubishi/subaru turbo. Nothing to fancy. It made decent numbers on stock internals. I assume my internals were crappy and not the kit

Update and one year later split the case today and upgrading everything. Lmk if any one needs gen two stock parts lol

PXL_20210412_155434451.jpg

PXL_20210412_161656249.jpg

PXL_20210412_150151848.jpg

PXL_20210412_150146541.jpg

Back