My trackday report from july 1

OUTSTANDING JOB CHARLES!!! Dude!! We gotta do a track day together one of these days. It just beats riding the canyons and you can ride FULL TILT!! That Busa just looks sooooo sweet leaned over and cornered hard. The way a Busa ought to be ridden.
biggrin.gif

I'll look into streets. As long as Fastrack isn't doing a Fontana event, it looks like I should be down for that day 10/27. I'm tellin you bro, you gotta try Fontana one of these days. Tight Infield 21 turns with an awesome WOT straight.

Those photos looks like you had the rear wheel slightly sliding out from under you in Riverside? Was that happening? Looks cool regardless.

Awesome pics bro!!! Are you going to continue riding the Busa on the track or are you going to get a dedicated track bike? I have been down that road and can give you my experience when I got to that cross road. Buttonwillow is awesome and I had the most fun at that track.

Looking good

Marc

FLAT OUT AWSOME!

Looking good bro. I just wish us track junkies were a little closer together.

It was alot of fun having Alan join me at VIR, I would love to see 5 or 6 Busa's at one time......

Great pics! I have got to do a trackday!

I'll look into streets. As long as Fastrack isn't doing a Fontana event, it looks like I should be down for that day 10/27. I'm tellin you bro, you gotta try Fontana one of these days. Tight Infield 21 turns with an awesome WOT straight.
Yeah http://www.trackdaz.com/ website is having problems, someone hacked it all up. You'll have to call the phone # or wait until the site is repaired.

Keep me up to date with your fontana excursions, I'd love to go. But its a money issue. If I have the money I'll definately go!!
biggrin.gif
We gotta get the busa train go'in on the track
laugh.gif

Awesome pics bro!!!  Are you going to continue riding the Busa on the track or are you going to get a dedicated track bike?  I have been down that road and can give you my experience when I got to that cross road.  Buttonwillow is awesome and I had the most fun at that track.

Looking good

Marc
If I had the money I'd have a GSXR750 in addition to the busa. Then I'd take both to the track to double my fun!
biggrin.gif
Race tires with tire warmers. But I don't have the money... yet
tounge.gif
So for now its pilot powers
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Musta been that steering damper that made it so much fun. Of course, a clean bike is a fast bike!
biggrin.gif

Way to go, bro!

--Wag--

Thanks, cool pics, looks like you had a blast! Great job!!

BUMP!!

Just had to admire the pics one more time Charles, before they get lost in the sea of "old-school posts."
biggrin.gif

Back