My toys

so_cal

Registered
Its been a busy summer so far, I own a nursery in southern california, Tehachapi to be exact. Haven't had much time to ride but got a chance today and it reminded me of a pic I had taken in spring on a chilly day when I had the urge to ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
ernaehrung004.gif

hey bro.. Im about 20 miniutes from where you are.. I live in bakersfield.....woooo hooo.. cool some one close by... Hopefully Ill be getting a busa here in the next few months...

when I do we should hock up for some rides...

later
manic

when I do we should hock up for some rides...
manic, yea when you get your busa send me an email and you can come up to tehachapi, its more like 45mins not 20 but no big deal its great to learn to ride here cause theres no traffic and lots of open roads. Im at csub all the time, look hard youll see my car floating around Bakersfield.
later-dave

actualy bro...

I think Ive seen your blue and silver bussa on 178 coming down from isabela... headed into town....

hell yea... sounds like a blast... Ill be there....and I have made a few 20 min runs up to Tehatechepi.. on the R1 I use to own..... heeee great time... I bet if you tried you could better that in no time flat on the blue and silver bussa....

later

Manic

the silver blue wasnt me havent rode 178 yet, theres another in bako. i hardly ever ride in bako too hot for me, its like 96 here and the weather said 105 down there. And as far as making it in 20 on the r1 definitly doable, ive made csub to my house in about 35mins in the mustang.

I've gone from the biggest truck with the most powerful engineon the road to the fastest road bike in the world, but this was no TOY, it took some stopping I can tell you!!!!

truck.JPG

thumbs-up.gif
Hey SoCal, maybe you can come down for a ride we're doing in Aug. Check Geographic for info. If Manic Panic gets his 'Busa he should come too. I'm in Canyon Country so we should try to hook some time too.

SirUk...Nice Truck, where was the pic taken? By the snow, I'm guessing Bosnia. How does it handle in the mountain twisties?

brennanop I went to GMR today!! I was really cool and really twistie!! Had a blast and talked to a few LAbusas folks who seem interested in getting together for a few rides that weekend. We need to find a place to stay. Maybe between the rock store and GMR? Split the difference so it is a even drive to both. Let me know and we can get together and do a recon!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

thumbs-up.gif
You guessed right brennanop. It is Bosnia, the handling is crap. It takes ages to fix the snow chains on as thw wheels are that big, Its about -20oC at the time of the picture. Glad I don't have to do that ever again...

sirUK,
Not really. I eat, sleep, breath bikes!!! Besides, it looks like you're not doing to bad your self?

Its been a busy summer so far, I own a nursery in southern california, Tehachapi to be exact. Haven't had much time to ride but got a chance today and it reminded me of a pic I had taken in spring on a chilly day when I had the urge to ride.
Bad ass combo!!!!!!!

Right now my bike looks just like So_Cal..all stock......looking.
The Big Question !!! Can you really RIDE what you got..hehe.
I'm not talkin' about SO_Cal's riding ability..cause i don't know him....i got to chase a CHP the other day..that was FUN..
Very twisty technical road..HY 4 in California..one and a half lanes wide..

Back