my Tobin seat hath arrived

O Holy P

Registered
Was able to get home for a few days and got to put it on and best of all test it. :) Very happy with it, looks great and feels awesome. Highly recommend.

P

enjoy

CIMG0679.jpg

CIMG0682.jpg

CIMG0683.jpg

CIMG0684.jpg

CIMG0685.jpg

Was able to get home for a few days and got to put it on and best of all test it. :) Very happy with it, looks great and feels awesome. Highly recommend.
This one is on my list. Please post again on this after you have ridden with it for a couple of weeks. Lookin' forward to your report!

I was able to put about 120 miles on it in an evening. So far I am very pleased with it. Comfortable, the feeling I used to get of sliding into the tank is gone, and the very rear portion of my butt just slightly rests on the raised pad part which I like. Feels like the seat keeps me right where I want to be. I won't have another chance to put anymore miles on it until the end of April when I return home next. But if I were you, I'd go for it. Worst case you can sell it for what you paid for it in return for someone else's stock seat. HTH.

P

I got both of the seats done. Sent mine in & got the new ones back...total w/ shipping was a little over 300. Got the 2 small logos on the sides of the front seat & the large logo on the rear seat where the passenger (my wife) sits.

Back