My third Busa...

08BusaKY

Registered
Well I was going to wait and see what the grey and red looked like but my dealer got a black one for some reason.
After looking at it I liked and bought it. I bought my 08, 18, and now this 19 from the same dealer. Also my FJR and two ATV's.
I got a good price and pick it up tomorrow if its not raining...

I just hope I won't regret it when I see the grey in person.

With this and my FJR I will have a fun bike and a practical bike I can carry stuff on and use for winter riding.
I will put a couple more pictures up when I get it home tomorrow or the next day.
IMG_6117.JPG

IMG_6101.JPG

I just hope I won't regret it when I see the grey in person
Awesome to see you grab another one and a beauty it is.:banana::super:

I'm waiting on my local dealer to get the grey and red in so i can see it in person myself. Not that I'll be getting one anytime soon just something about it i like. Was never a fan of the grey until i seen that color combo and then seeing @mabupa new colors with all his hard work and the matching panels had me looking at it in a whole different way.:thumbsup:

My advice to you @08BusaKY, if you buy that black one, don’t go back out of curiosity to look at a gray after they arrive at the dealership or you’ll hate yourself. The 2019 is the same Metallic gray than the 2009, from what I’ve seen. It’s a great color that suits the busa very well. That being said, congrats on you new bike! I love having the busa and concours14. They really compliment each other.
Well I was going to wait and see what the grey and red looked like but my dealer got a black one for some reason.
After looking at it I liked and bought it. I bought my 08, 18, and now this 19 from the same dealer. Also my FJR and two ATV's.
I got a good price and pick it up tomorrow if its not raining...

I just hope I won't regret it when I see the grey in person.

With this and my FJR I will have a fun bike and a practical bike I can carry stuff on and use for winter riding.
I will put a couple more pictures up when I get it home tomorrow or the next day.
View attachment 1596319
View attachment 1596320
Awesome to see you grab another one and a beauty it is.:banana::super:

I'm waiting on my local dealer to get the grey and red in so i can see it in person myself. Not that I'll be getting one anytime soon just something about it i like. Was never a fan of the grey until i seen that color combo and then seeing @mabupa new colors with all his hard work and the matching panels had me looking at it in a whole different way.:thumbsup:
Thanks @Dopey! When you see it in person, let us know your first impression.

The grey is nice. But not really better than the black. obviously subjective matter. Not too fond of the red trim fwiw to you. The black just glistens

black bikes are not my first choice with one exception. But once I saw the red over white of the 2018 I was smitten. Took me a long time to find one (thanks to Suzuki Rep for taking the time to look) but once it was found the deal was done

Back