My talented Guitar Buddy Just Called.......

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I just got a call from an old buddy, Joe Bollick(a.k.a. Delee Bolick)

Joe convinced me years ago I needed to be playing a Les Paul, it was some of the best advice I ever got.

Joe has worked for years as an Engineer, but his passion has been guitar, his favorite artist is Zakk Wylde. Joe can play Zakk's lightning fast riffs, he is a very talented artist.

Anyway Joe just got signed for a 10 CD deal, he says it's a start, the name of his band is 2 Fisted Jesus??? I think I would have chose another name:whistle:

I hope he is able to follow his passion and do well, the website is under construction, so most of the links are blank or not working. Hopefully this goes well for him. Link:

2 fisted jesus - The New CD

Good luck to him. It is a very strange business. It takes a certain person to deal with it.

Anyway Joe just got signed for a 10 CD deal, he says it's a start, the name of his band is 2 Fisted Jesus??? I think I would have chose another name:whistle:

2 Fisted Jesus, are they a latino band?

Good luck to him. Couldn't find anything on the web. Wanted to hear his stuff.

10 CD deal? He better be a good writer...Best of luck..

I think he already has years of stuff, this has been his passion all his life, now he is 35ish. Hopefully this small break will turn into a bigger one.

2 Fisted Jesus, are they a latino band?

Joe isnt, I'm not sure about the rest of his band members. Knowing Joe, the music is more heavy metalish. Zakk Wylde is his idol. Zakk has his own band but has also played for Ozzy, etc.

Back