My Super ultra hayabusa adventure

ali123

Registered
The real knife in the knee is a guy telling me I'm a braggart.... and nobody says anything to him.... I REALLY posted this to tell about powerhouse and how much he helped me.. and this is where I'm gonna leave it.... thanks frank.

Very disappointing it had to end up this way , just wanted to enjoy this thread to the full , I guess . Didn't think a picture request would cut so deep as this obviously has . Not wanting to be accused too negative , because I'm finding all this more than a little frustrating , so aren't going to try to defend the indefensible , so Ali , stay safe on your cycle , and hope you get many enjoyable rides together .

ali123

Registered
Very disappointing it had to end up this way , just wanted to enjoy this thread to the full , I guess . Didn't think a picture request would cut so deep as this obviously has . Not wanting to be accused too negative , because I'm finding all this more than a little frustrating , so aren't going to try to defend the indefensible , so Ali , stay safe on your cycle , and hope you get many enjoyable rides together .
talk to cbx....

I think it threw a rod and then was rebuilt:race:
it has a long history.... yes its a fresh motor.... long story short... don t stack a bike with useless electronic gizmos.. it MIGHT incur a misfire...…….. also... I see u spoke with brett… could you do me a favor though... realize previous owner is a liar and only tells people what he wants them to know..... im not going to go into detail about the past... it upsets me a great deal how the sale went down... and im working on my anger.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unk fabe