My Super Scooter !

c10

Registered
This hides off in the corner, and it was my gift to my wife over a fancy wedding ring.
She learned to ride on it 500cc fuel injection / parts bin yamaha build. R1 calipers 1st gen. 66 inch wheel base lol .
I built the header, and used my Hayabusa R77 right side can. Easy cruising @ 100 mph top out @ 116 gps. 0 to 60 in just under 7 seconds. About close to selling the T Max.
No one rides it these days except me 10 miles a month
DSC_5470.JPG

DSC_5471.JPG

DSC_5473.JPG

DSC_5472.JPG

I just bought a 2009 Suzuki Burgman 650, a couple of weeks ago! I’m really enjoying it, just something a little different! Rode it in the Ride For Kids event yesterday, in a sea of geared bikes, Slingshots, trikes, etc. it was the only scooter! The thing is physically larger than the Busa!
28F6140E-FE1D-43BF-B0F5-49CF606B66EF.jpeg

been meaning to stop in this thread when I got the chance.
Love the T max c10! There is a guy in my local group that had the newest version the last year they where in the states. I think its the 550 cc or somewhere close to that. He was stupid fast on it. kept right up with the sport bike guys on the backroad twistys. Was very impressive to watch. I actually just test rode a 500cc version tmax that had the upgraded rollers for quick accelleration and was pretty impressed with it. Its for sale at a dealership and I'm still toying with the idea with getting it since its priced so affordable.
I bought my first scooter a couple months ago (07 yamaha morphous) and I have been having a blast with it. Just got a aftermarket nose installed from that webike japan website. It would be nice to have more power (only 250cc) but I'm just enjoying it for what it is. After I bought mine my buddy that had the tmax had to get one to so he bought a 08 a week later, lol.
I have sat on the new x max at the dealers, but I really wish they would bring the bigger 400cc version to the states. I love the seating position on it and how it fits me, but I just don't think I will be happy with the power. I'd like to have something that has at least the power the tmax's, do.

This was last weekend. pretty cold ride but I bundled up and wore my heated gloves (only heated gear I have). Mine is the silver. I love that webike website. They have a ton of aftermarket for the morphous and t max also.

20181103_132822.jpg

This hides off in the corner, and it was my gift to my wife over a fancy wedding ring.
She learned to ride on it 500cc fuel injection / parts bin yamaha build. R1 calipers 1st gen. 66 inch wheel base lol .
I built the header, and used my Hayabusa R77 right side can. Easy cruising @ 100 mph top out @ 116 gps. 0 to 60 in just under 7 seconds. About close to selling the T Max.
No one rides it these days except me 10 miles a month View attachment 1586469

View attachment 1586470

View attachment 1586471

View attachment 1586472
Damn C10, is there anything that you don’t manage to find a way to trick out??

Gotta see what you use to make coffee in the morning, prob got a ported out keurig with a tuned heating chamber and a high pressure pump.

Mine is for sale :) just have not listed it . make you a nice deal on it if you are interested
It would all depend on what happens with my possible sell the busa or not situation and how it plays out, so I'm just toying with the idea for now. but shoot me a price when you get a chance.
here is the one I test rode.
Link no longer works

C10 I ended buying a new bmw c650gt. I havent regretted it yet. Imo I would classify it as the ultimate scooter available in the states. Plenty of passing power, all the latest gizmos (abs, tc, heated grips and seat, tons of storage, adj ws. Awesome suspension!!! Course you pay for it, 11700 otd. I sold my morphous, just no desire to ride it after getting the beemer, lol.
Got about 4000 miles on it already. Just got back from deals gap a few weeks ago. Me and a friend on his bmw scoot rode there from st. Loo and back. Good times

Back