My Sunday with the Busa!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
It was just a great day to be on the busa! Got up 6:30 am and rode the busa to meet up with my dad at 7 am to fly R/C airplanes. We got 3 hours of flying in. (I use to go with him, when I was very small.) It was nice to spend some time together. Before I left, he asked me to stop by on the way home after my ride, to help him get his Harley fixed. At 10am a buddy of mine called to go riding to SBR (Super Bike Road). We got there and took it easy. I went back to the crash scene to get some pictures and to look for the GoPro that was missing. Didnt find it. We rode around til 3pm. An easy Hayabusa cruise home. I stopped by my dads place to help with bleeding the brakes on his Harley and Primary cover and gasket replacement. He had gone down a few months ago and didnt have the help he needed to get his bike right. I called Karen to tell her where I was, and asked if she wanted to ride over while I helped my dad out. After 30 minutes Karen was there and we were done with the Harley. Then the three of us went out for a ride to test out his Harley's repairs. When we got back, I gave Karen a ride on my dad's Harley. She thought it was neat for what it is, but it is no BUSA! Then we left to go get dinner. She was in lead and did a great job! Finally, I see some improvement with her as a new rider. It was like everything came together for her. I enjoyed following her to dinner and back to her place. We settled in for the evening.... and told her I had a great day riding with her, my friend Tom ,and my dad on the Busa! It was a great way for me to end the weekend! I got to spend time on the busa...with my dad... with a friend... and with Karen!

Nothing better than riding with your dad and Girlfriend :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great day!!! Enjoy the time riding with your dad...treasure it in fact, I know he does!!

Back