My Sunday ride.

12_16_07_066.jpg

Last one. I'm fortunate to live where you don't have to winterize your bike, just have to wait for it to stop raining and then dry up.

Enjoy.

12_16_07_063.jpg

I'm one of those suffering! Looks like a great ride, but that last pic makes your bike look like it's about to fall over.

Wo Bill that was brutal
laugh.gif
 Looks like you had a great day, so was that a ride or a photo shoot?  Seems like that was a pretty full day.  Business has picked up a bit lately so I've had to work the last couple weekends, not cool!  Yesterday worked right next to the freeway and all day long packs of cruisers and sport bikes kept going by
wowold.gif
 vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom  
wowold.gif
 man it was hard to stay focused on work and not think about ridin, really miss the weekend rides.
Hey by the way, clean that dirty bike will ya?  
tounge.gif

wowold.gif

Wo Bill that was brutal
laugh.gif
 Looks like you had a great day, so was that a ride or a photo shoot?  Seems like that was a pretty full day.  Business has picked up a bit lately so I've had to work the last couple weekends, not cool!  Yesterday worked right next to the freeway and all day long packs of cruisers and sport bikes kept going by
wowold.gif
 vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom  
wowold.gif
 man it was hard to stay focused on work and not think about ridin, really miss the weekend rides.
Hey by the way, clean that dirty bike will ya?  
tounge.gif
I know it was brutal, hope he knows it's just my off-kilter sense of humor. Ray is the nicest one of the bunch
thumb_up.gif
Ray, I'm open game - fire away.
I bet you were bumming watching/hearing all those bikes going by, hope it didn't distract to much, can only assume you were way up in the air.

I know I haven't cleaned it in two rides, it's filthy,
spank.gif
me!

wowold.gif

Good one Bill. Got a chuckle and a big smile outa me. I 'm gonna have to come out there and wrestle that picture away from you to avoid being blackmailed, huh.:)

Back