My Stretched and Lowered 08

804zuk

Registered
Just lowerd my 08 next i hope to put a big tire kit.

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Looks great!! :bowdown:

Welcome to the oRg!! I'm just east of you, along the coast...we've got a lot of VA riders here on the oRg :thumbsup:

Very soon still trying to decide what wheels to get and weather to get a 240 or a 300 kit.

Nice ride. If you need any suggestions on 300 or 240, there are plenty people here with each. I have a 240 and I think it gives the best of both worlds, looks great and you ca still ride the twisties (with a little more effort). Just my 2 cents.

And :welcome:

Looks good man!:thumbsup: One question, do you have any problems with the taillight rubbing?

No I dont because I have Air Ride And at zero air i got the tail 1/4in from tire.
I did by this making my own dog bones to get the air ride shock to land that low without rubbing.With air fx air ride system at zero air it acts like a strut.

nice looking scooter:thumbsup: there's quite a few of us around yah in the area, anytime you down for a ride hit me up. just be prepared to ride behind me because blue is the fastest color:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Re: My Stretched and Lowered 08 UPDATED PICS

Just put on a Thompson Customs Cycle 240 kit with RC components eclipse temper wheels.

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Back