My stock 2012 Dyno

Geoff

Registered
I through my bike on the Dyno here on Panama City beach during Thunder Beach last weekend. Bike had 412 miles on it.

2012 busa dyno.jpg

Geoff

Registered
That's what going to do, I'm looking for a good deal on a good system. Either Brocks or Tiforce but would love to have the Akropovic

I had the full Brock's AH2 on my 2011. My new 2012 is getting the AH3. You can't go wrong with Brock's. the larger can systems work very well also, I am just not into the cans. I like my pipe small and out of the way. And the sound from an AH is sweet! Just my 2 pennies......

Geoff

Registered
Ok, Got my full TiForce exhaust on the bike with air filter, Sent my ECU off to a friend to get flashed with his tune, nothing else done to my bike.

Made little difference in power, but big changes in AFR, Leaner than ****!!! Tell me what you think? I'm going to actually get it ECU tuned very soon.

Busa Dyno 6-13-13.jpg

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, Got my full TiForce exhaust on the bike with air filter, Sent my ECU off to a friend to get flashed with his tune, nothing else done to my bike.

Made little difference in power, but big changes in AFR, Leaner than ****!!! Tell me what you think? I'm going to actually get it ECU tuned very soon.
Yes,...you NEED a custom tune bad!

Also, the other issue is you need to go back to the first dyno to compare numbers apples-to-apples. Two different dyno's same day will yield different results...

But again, that A/F is NASTY.... :eek:

Yes,...you NEED a custom tune bad!

Also, the other issue is you need to go back to the first dyno to compare numbers apples-to-apples. Two different dyno's same day will yield different results...

But again, that A/F is NASTY.... :eek:
But is was FREE

Most people will spend $$$$$$$ to make it look good but not a penny on making it run correctly:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Geoff

Registered
Yes, both dyno runs were free, Just waiting on Matt to get over this way to tune it for me. Also need pair block offs before I get it done.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loloudoudara