My sorta Fall Bash 2013

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
:laugh: Met with Doug King, Caye, Steve, Jen, and Kevin in Helen Ga. during Octoberfest. Rode some great roads and had some great times.

SAM_1216.jpg

SAM_1220.jpg

SAM_1221.jpg

SAM_1222.jpg

some good folks right there in those photos, sorry i missed this one, for sure going to make the one in the spring, heard you guys are thinking around mid May. Hopefully scar can make it for that one as well, havent met him yet!
:laugh: Met with Doug King, Caye, Steve, Jen, and Kevin in Helen Ga. during Octoberfest. Rode some great roads and had some great times.

That hurts.... I'm sorry I missed you all yet again. I really miss the blood mountain run.
While you all were riding in great weather, I was in Seattle (rainy) testing an MOV underwater.

That hurts.... I'm sorry I missed you all yet again. I really miss the blood mountain run.
While you all were riding in great weather, I was in Seattle (rainy) testing an MOV underwater.
I bet that sucker was huge too. I believe I have played with a few 64" ones. I thought you were Health Physics ? Sorry we missed you.

I bet that sucker was huge too. I believe I have played with a few 64" ones. I thought you were Health Physics ? Sorry we missed you.

No, this was a small LimiTorque SMB000. And me in HP? Come on Robert I thought we BS'ed enough that you knew I was an I&C Design Engineer.

Oh well! Sorry I missed you all yet again.

Hi Mitch! How are you? Hope all is well down under.

Hey, That guy in Orange looks Verrrry Familiar!

Back