My Sister Got A New Scoot...

I just sent her a link to this thread so she could feel the .oRg love...

Thanks all for the shouts :beerchug:.

Well, she read the thread, and e-mailed me the following:

"Tell all of your friends that I got more congrats this morning [from the .oRg] than by all of my collective friends. Thank you so much. Of course, I'm not usually standing still for them to do that. I appreciate the fact that they didn't bash me for having a Harley. ;) About the mileage thingy... I have 3,400k on since May 6, so that's not too shabby. The weather's been a big factor.

Love you!"

Well, I love you, too, Laura. Ride safe...and see you in a couple weeks...

Congrats Laura. Love the Street Glide. Now call me so we can go ride. Did 16 hours last Sunday and was down your way.

My mom has the street glide and I had an 07 a while ago. A very good bike and I'm sure your sister will love it. :thumbsup:

gotta love the street glide. Its so slick for a harley tourer. That one is sweet looking.

Sweet! I'll pass along your 'take.' Your mom rides, eh? Very cool!:beerchug:

Yeah, she wanted to spend more time with my brother and I so she took the MSF course a couple years ago and the next thing I know she has a Street Glide and I now go on weekend rides with my mom and her husband.

Sometimes I find it a little strange because I'm the only one that goes on motorcycles rides with his mom but I always find the motorcycle rides fun.

Very, very nice Scar. She chasing you mileage count too? :beerchug:

Holy crap...yes!!! I just found out she's averaging 2,500 miles/month just like me. Crazy stuff. But then, she's competing in an official contest, against other HD riders.

Too bad for them...winter's coming...:whistle:

Nice scoot.

I bet the model number starts with a "F". Seems appropriate somehow.... I'm just sayin!

Back