My Sincerest Apologies

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
I came to the Busa Bash today to get answers, deal with problems, and mend fences. The last 7 months have been hell! Because of decisions I made, people here who I have been freinds with for many years, pulled away from me. Many of my actions were based off of wrong information and were compounded by thinking that almost every single post and text was a possible attack against me. I have been wrong. Today I got to talk face to face with Michelle, Shawn, Omar, and Dennis and I think we have mended this gap that I have created by creating an event without consulting with the org. I have already stated my reasons for doing that so I won't relive them. Michelle, words can not describe how much of a fugging ******* I have been and how sorry I am. I am sorry!

Now to the positive. We have agreed to bring the Bash back together. I will continue to promote the hell out of it so we can get it back to where it used to be. More for us to talk about to come in the near future.

Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this organization.

John

John I have always viewed you as a big man, but after this, well lets just say I'm looking at your knee caps :bowdown:

I want this group reunited. families fight, that's all we are is a big family TY

This took guts, John.. I'm glad this drama will go away and everyone can focus on nothing but hanging out and making unforgettable memories!!! Now lets ride!!

John, I said this to you and to Danielle, and I don't mind saying it here, you are a bigger person than I because I was prepared to let you be ignored and ignore you knowing you were coming here to the very event many felt you'd shunned and poked fun at. I almost didn't want to be here this weekend to be quite honest. I am so incredibly appreciative that you took the time to come to me an apologize personally, you took my rant and I know it wasn't pretty, but I too have had a lot building up for many months and this has all affected me more than most know.

Too much drama and too many misconceptions around something we have all loved. I'm glad we've all been able to talk it out honestly and I'm hopeful that we will move forward together as the huge dysfunctional family I know and love...

Thank you for being the bigger person in this...I honestly can't say I would have been with so much hurt between us...

Just thanks John, it means more than you know.

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I don't know the whole story but I'm glad that things are worked out. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories. Also looking forward to more successful future events!

Dysfunctional? I should fit right in!

In all seriousness, I'm glad y all worked things out.

Hopefully I can make the next bash and meet y all in person.

Good work Mr. Foster! Amazing what we can all do when we all just start putting things into perspective...

Easy to upset people but much more difficult to apologize. Good work.

Group hug, I'm so happy I could just.....well.....:cry:

I really wish I was there to sing Koom-Ba-ya with y'all tonight round the firepit.
I'm thinking spring bash 2015 ought to be rocking!

I know nothing about the whole bash squabble except there are a ton of long threads about it that I do not understand nor comment on. I will say it takes a lot of courage to publicly apologize like you did. I for one will be glad to see this put to rest and that is coming from a newbie that knows nothing about it.

Thanks for coming by, John (and Danielle & Corbin). I'm glad we were able to talk things out and get everything out in the open.

I think getting the bash back on track will be good for all.

Glad I got to meet Danielle and Corbin, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

John,
Thanks to you and Danielle and Corbin for representing the monster truck club! It was good to talk out and through some issues and reconnect.

It was great that you came and brought your family out as well...

I know we feel a lot better, def glad we came out, sorry that I passed out putting Corbin to bed :( it was great to finally meet you all. BTW it is usually HARD to get stubborn John to apologize, so you obviously all mean a great deal to him and I can see why. :) Thanks (especially Michelle) for giving him a chance to work it out with you...looking forward to future bashes!!

So, now that we are all on the same page I am starting to feel the April date is jinxed for me. My first bash in 2012 I fell twice, once trying to get the loaded bike out of the garage and the second in front of everyone (Fallenarch)! The ride up and back was in rain and cold that would have impressed Noah. It was the best time having the worst time I have ever had. Then in 2013 my rear bearings let go in South Hill and I spent 3 hours sitting by the road before getting carried home by an AAA wrecker for a $300 bill (AAA paid most of it). This year my Father in Law had a stroke - we head to Detroit tomorrow to see him in the hospital. :whistle:

Back