My sincere thanks to Ricky Racer

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Today on my way home from a ride I got a radar blip from around a corner and the first bike coming at me gave me a helmet tap as well. Early warning ROCKS! Just beyond the junction where I was turning left, were two CHP cars turning towards me. There was one car ahead of them and all three turned to follow me down a really great set of twisties. The top speed limit would be 35 but most of them were 15-25 mph corners so here I sat, on the Busa, doing the speed limit...Occasionally my rear arrow on the V1 would light up telling me at least one of the CHP cars was using his radar for oncoming vehicles.

I thought of a helmet tap for any oncoming riders but the cops were so close that any warning from me wouldn't do any good. One mile, two miles, and then out of nowhere came my saviour. An R-1 I believe, really ripping it up coming at me, and the CHP cars. Went by us at 70+ in a 25 zone and in my mirrors I saw BOTH CHP cars hang a U turn and give chase. Don't know the outcome of their pursuit but that bike sure gave me a good shot at the curves on my way home. Thanks again, and if they caught up to you, my condolences....
bowdown.gif

Its always good when we work as a team and give each other a warning of what's to come
beerchug.gif

Back