My setup... better pictures for those who asked

bowdown.gif
Very nice!

did you use a bracket to hold the bottles in place? I don't see it. I like to put mine in their too but i'm trying to figure out how to setup a bracket back there.

dont need abracket. the bottles are snug in there because the seat pushes down a little and the bottles dont slide past the little bar holding the rear seat release on. It's just a slip fit i guess. Makes it easy to refill because the bottles can just be pulled out.

Have you tried it yet ?

With the solinoid and jet all the way at the rear of the bike.  The ''hit'' will be slow/soft. With the restriction (JET) at the solinoid,you need to keep line length as short as possible. The pressure at the nozzle (elbow) will be very soft.

Sup bro..hows everyhting?/

have a few ? for ya.

How the hell do you get them out?

Hows the tail fit?

You did make sure/or take out the siphon tubes?

whats that red thingamagig on the floor with the wheels??

Like said..mount the solenoid as close to the ab as possible..

(E-RACER @ Mar. 28 2007,23:10) Sup bro..hows everyhting?/

have a few ? for ya.

How the hell do you get them out?

Hows the tail fit?

whats that red thingamagig on the floor with the wheels??

Like said..mount the solenoid as close to the ab as possible..
"Sup bro..hows everyhting?"
All is good man. Recovering from the crash still but still on 2 wheels.

"How the hell do you get them out?"
The lines are long enough where you just take the seat off, slide each one back enough to disconnect the line, and voila. you can reach between the tail and the little bar with the latch on it and open the valves

"Hows the tail fit?"
Fine. I even have a hotbodies undertail. Didnt have to cut any of the undertail or anything, although i cut out a huge chunk of the stock inner fender.

"whats that red thingamagig on the floor with the wheels??"
Shhhh

"Like said..mount the solenoid as close to the ab as possible.."
Maybe i will pick up a longer stainless line to go from the trunk to near the airbox and mount the solenoid to the outside of the airbox. hmm.

hit is decent... it could be harder but its good enough for me lol.

Back