My Road Going Supercharged Busa's 325bhp Dyno Run.

Awesome howl there Bigdev , I really like that blower set up !!

haha yes she does wail like a banshee doesn't she ROADTOAD.

A mate of mine, (Dobbo), was telling me a story of me overtaking a mate of his (he was on a bike) the other week, apparently I overtook him going so fast the backdraft nearly had him off (it wasn't a close pass, I remember it lol) and he had to pull over and regain his composure coz as he said, he poop himself lol. He said, when you are behind me Dobbo I can here you coming (he has a naked GSX 1000) but with this bike, all I heard was a kind of a whistle and then whoosh lol;):race:

This the what i am planning on doing when i get set for my next busa. I want to be right around 400 hp. Sounds like a good conservative number for a daily rider :) I love love love the linear power.

but u won't like the lack of TQ tho. that instant response may outweigh that disadvantage tho. especially for a street bike looking for that instant response. but to be honest with a small Turbo like a 3076GTX I bet it comes on just about as fast yet will make a boat load more TQ

This the what i am planning on doing when i get set for my next busa. I want to be right around 400 hp. Sounds like a good conservative number for a daily rider :) I love love love the linear power.

but u won't like the lack of TQ tho. that instant response may outweigh that disadvantage tho. especially for a street bike looking for that instant response. but to be honest with a small Turbo like a 3076GTX I bet it comes on just about as fast yet will make a boat load more TQ

Ya im sure you are completely correct. Im more into the charger because no one has one around here at all. Which is a pro and a con. Pro cause i like to be more original, it will be a good talking point at meets etc here, and lets face it, its realy cool! Con side, maybe not as much torque, no one with any experience on them really for tune etc, having to chop up plastic is never going to make me smile. There are quite a few turbo busas here. 0 supercharged.

good points. never seen one around here ever but I know DAS up in mass about 3 hours from here installs and tunes em. cutting plastic sux too but if done right can look really nice. factory like. id sure like to see u do it so keep us posted

Ya im sure you are completely correct. Im more into the charger because no one has one around here at all. Which is a pro and a con. Pro cause i like to be more original, it will be a good talking point at meets etc here, and lets face it, its realy cool! Con side, maybe not as much torque, no one with any experience on them really for tune etc, having to chop up plastic is never going to make me smile. There are quite a few turbo busas here. 0 supercharged.

You can see from the video above mine makes 160 ft lb of torque, which is more than street tires can cope with anyway lol, hence I leave pretty black lines everywhere I go, so more torque from a turbo than a charger is academic imo, on the street anyway :cool::race:

Back