My Red Bull Busa

Power Ranger

Registered
I thought i would add a bit of colour to my busa....

i wanted to do it so not to damage the bike and if i need to i can remove all the mods and put the bike back to standard. i even got another set of wheels and painted them red. i used the standard bike colours.

i know some are not going to like it but i do and think it looks good.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

It wouldn't be something I would do to mine being I am not a Red Bull fan, but I think you did a great job! That paint job really lends itself well to what you have added. I think it looks great! Good idea too to make it so you can put it back to stock if you need to!

I had always thought of doing a Superman bike, thought it would be fitting for a Busa especially. I also liked the show Greatest American Hero and had the idea of doing something based on Ralph's suit from the show.

Thanks for posting the pics! Great job! :)

Last edited:
It's the best looking Blue and Silver I've seen. No, it's your bike and if you're happy; that's what really matters. Looks good to me. :thumbsup:

You should be paid a advertising fee...or hit with copywrite violation - take your pick :)

we have a lot of bikes in the uk that people put brands on. i have seen red bull on the new KTM, but i have not seen another bike with Red Bull in the right colours, blue / silver.

I like it, it's definitely sharp, and attention grabbing. I wonder if the Red Bull folks would subsidize your work? :laugh:

Did you get a helmet done in the same color scheme?

I see the red bull vehicles around here all the time with the oversize red bull can mounted to them. That is all you need now. :laugh:

red_bull-x90.jpg

:welcome::thumbsup: who cares what others think its your creation thats all that matter good job, welcome to the ORG the best place to find out anything you need to know about your bike!!!!

Back