My recent track day

I am trying to find a clean track-only scooter! Nice. No crashing is always a sweet bonus too!

how far is that track from MN dude?
The track is in South Beloit, IL.

Blackhawk Farms Raceway

The address is: 15538 Prairie Rd, South Beloit,IL 61080

Here's a Yahoo Maps image...

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126626397 -->

BHF_mapimage.gif

Way to go Stkr! I can say, " I knew you when..."
biggrin.gif
Looks like a blast! I think that track would be fun on a Busa. Maybe next year for me. I'm almost out of track days cept for Topeka in Oct weather permitting.

I'm glad you pursued your dreams AND achived them!

mmmmmm hottie riding in advanced group. I think THAT would be the perfect woman!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Way to go Stkr!  I can say, " I knew you when..."  
biggrin.gif
   Looks like a blast!  I think that track would be fun on a Busa.  Maybe next year for me.  I'm almost out of track days cept for Topeka in Oct weather permitting.

I'm glad you pursued your dreams AND achived them!

mmmmmm hottie riding in advanced group.  I think THAT would be the perfect woman!  
biggrin.gif
I'm not "that" good yet
laugh.gif
If I EVER got to stand on the podium after a race, I would have to give a shout out to ya Greg for getting me hooked.
wink.gif

It's been a lot of fun, but it's also been VERY expensive
wow.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Great pics!!! Still looking for a track bike for next year - Man I cant wait. Still might bring the Busa out at the end of this month. Might try to hook up with ya, Im sending off my registration to Rick at Learning curves soon. Maybe Busa_05, yourself and me can all get out there for some riding, BBQ, and a few Spaten's. Sounds like Busa_05 has a trailer, and planning on going...sent him a pm, I lost his number, but will know more info shortly, I hope.
cool.gif

Love the cow look. Fun to ride as long as nobody's lookin..LOL

Cheers. I can feel your enthusiasm..suspect we share it the same...and the pain of the money yet to be spent. Gotta go will be in touch.

Wicked pics by the way, and no delay!!!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126681192 -->

Great pics!!! Still looking for a track bike for next year - Man I cant wait. Still might bring the Busa out at the end of this month. Might try to hook up with ya, Im sending off my registration to Rick at Learning curves soon. Maybe Busa_05, yourself and me can all get out there for some riding, BBQ, and a few Spaten's. Sounds like Busa_05 has a trailer, and planning on going...sent him a pm, I lost his number, but will know more info shortly, I hope.
cool.gif
That would be nice if we could all hook up for a track day or a school
cool.gif
Y'all can have the straights, and I'll just catch up through the turns.
laugh.gif

I think Busa_05 is doing his LCR class at Gingerman, not at Blackhawk. We were supposed to take it together on Aug 27th, but neither of us could make it.

Road America will be coming up around April of next year. I swear they designed that track for the Busa. 4 miles with 3 looong straights. The main straight is almost a mile long, but due to having to brake for turn 1, you can "only" get up to about 160-165 mph. That would be a good place for a Busa gathering.
wink.gif

cool.gif

Man, that looks like TOO MUCH FUN!!! I've gotta try the track thing someday. Some local guys keep after me to get my tail to the track. I'm afraid it will ruin me though. Looks WAY too addictive.
wink.gif

Glad you're havin' fun, Jim. Give it hell!!!
super.gif

Back