My recent outburst

houstonbussa

Registered
Not going to bring the subject up in this thread, but because I know I'm long winded and you may or may not read all I typed in that post, to all the Leos and to anyone I may have called a name (other than the word ignorant, because that just means w/o knowledge not to belittle.. Everyone has some ignorance of some type..). I stand ... well actually sit.. and say I was wrong in the ways I conducted myself in that thread. If you were offended, my apologies. Still love you like bros and sis'. And still hope to ride with you someday. We don't have to agree w/ each other to share some love and passion of the road right..

I'm a VERY hard guy to offend :laugh: Besides I understood where you were coming from :thumbsup: I think most folks here are pretty understanding. But its still cool that you posted up like this to let the board LEO's and others know how you feel....good job :beerchug:

Not my view that was offensive.. Anyone that enjoys debates/conversations/meeting of opinions would enjoy the conversation of views, but I did do some name calling and used a lot of 4 letter words. I let my passion get the better of me. That what was or could be offensive. And I can't even say I was drunk.. haha. (Maybe that was the problem.. working on weekends instead of having a cold one in my hand playing my xbox like a normal people.. haha)

Let's see if any LEO's will come on here and man up to being anything they are ashamed of or less than expected of them......ever.

I don't hate cops either. They have tough jobs. Did this guy deserve an a** whooping.....most likely. Should the cops be the ones doing it.....NOPE. PARTICULARLY in the manner depicted in this video.

And the 64 year old man that they tazed. He asked them to leave his house, as he did not call them, was harming noone and he asked them nicely to leave his property, he had committed no crime. Was he belligerent....yep....these cops are trained to deal with belligerence.

They are becoming to Tazer happy. It's to easy to simply put them down than use their training....and it ain't right.

Well talking about that topic was for that thread. I just wanted to apologize in this one. BUT taser is part of their training. And the wife did call saying he was going to kill himself, so the officer was trying to get the gun. And the officer told him everything in advance. If the officer left and the guy blew his brains out, the officer would have lost his job. Plus in side someone's home is more dangerous and more officers die in people's home than not. But I used that to show the officer's professionalism. I felt he did no wrong. I think that the outcome of the investigations showed the same. But that I thought I said in the other thread.

Training as in, use other means to diffuse the situation. Take the man down using physical yet non harmful means.

Back