My own little mini dragon.

Zoinks!

Registered
I've made a couple trips to paris mountain so far this year. It's about 20 min. from my house. Not as nice or as long as 129, but still pretty fun to ride.

I rode it kinda slow in these vids cause they were the first times through in about 8 months. Several turns look the same and I was getting a little confused. I figured it was better to enter an easy sweeper too slow than a reducing radius too fast. Both vids are the same road, just different directions. You may have to give em a little time to load for them to smooth out. Or maybe my POS laptop is just old and slow, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice videos! We both have the same bike, an '06 LE. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, and no problem! I was hoping to take some vids at the drag strip the other night, but the case clip for the camera broke. Got some new ones in on Monday, so whenever I go back I'll definitely take some!

The clarity of 1080P HD mode is outstanding! I like seeing part of the bike in the frame as the reference point (my busa mount is about in the same place); and you get the ground effect in the left turns as the camera gets closer to the ground.

Always nice to find a good twisty road with little traffic nearby!:beerchug:

I'm gonna send you a $200 ticket for passing a vehicle on a double yellow line. PM me for my location to send it.:laugh:

:thumbsup:great vid.

The clarity of 1080P HD mode is outstanding! I like seeing part of the bike in the frame as the reference point (my busa mount is about in the same place); and you get the ground effect in the left turns as the camera gets closer to the ground.

Always nice to find a good twisty road with little traffic nearby!:beerchug:

Yes it is! And that scrape in the second vid, right at 4 minutes is my foot peg, not the camera housing or mount, lol. Just in case you were wondering.

Back