My os moment today

Un-Caged

Donating Member
Registered
I was riding along about 40 when just out of the corner of my vision I saw this big azz black bee coming right at me. It wedged right up under the edge of my helmet and commenced to stinging the pizz out of my neck. So here I was clawing at my neck, grabbing brakes and mirror checking all at the same time and managed to get stopped off the road and in neutral. I started to loosen the helmet strap and then the bastid crawled behind my ear and started round two! Let me tell ya, it is possible to get your helmet off with the strap still connected. Once I ripped it loose, the biggest, nastiest, meanest looking hornet I've seen in a long time just flew away. Luckily I'm not the allergic reaction type, but I do have a sore jaw.

dude I'm not laughing at you but I'm laughing my A$$ off at the way you told the story! I'm in tears
laugh.gif
Lucky you know how to controll a motorcycle in extreme conditons. Sorry that happened to you.

Dayum! Sorry to hear! Glad you were able to safely pull over!

laugh.gif
@ "Let me tell ya, it is possible to get your helmet off with the strap still connected."

Thanks guys. No offense taken monster. I bet I did look pretty funny flailing around, trying to stop and rip my helmet off, then yelling those two words that will probably seal my fate in the afterlife...

What do ya mean he got away? now somewhere out there is a pissed off hornet who hates motorcycle riders and his next victim is on your hands
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Chuck Norris would have stared the hornet down, made it take him to the hive, then roundhouse kicked them all to death.
laugh.gif

@thats why i always have my shield closed or just one click open

...it was; this fugger came in below the waterline.

Ouch! We've had a few "bee flew in the helmet" stories here this riding season...I'm strapping some duck tape around mine so they don't get in
laugh.gif

Glad you're okay...
smile.gif

I would like to have seen what the passer-bye's were doing watching you flail around. dude - I'm laughin' my arse off about this too... holy crap that was funny!

Sorry about your jaw and the stings, but man - that was the funniest I've read in days...

thanks.
laugh.gif

Ouch...and guys have it all wrong...Chuck Norris's skin is so tough the bee's stinger wouldnt be able to pierce it..then Chuck would round house kick the bee.

How about- Chuck norris would have just bit the bee in half and used the stinger to pick the wings out of his teeth!

Funny story man I was in tears for a second!

Hell, Chuck Norris wouldn't have been riding 40mph anyway, that's jogging speed for him.
biggrin.gif
My jaw still itches...friggin' bees...

I feel for ya, that happened to me years ago as a teenager racing Moto-X Holy F did it suck!

Back