My old vmax

G

i posted a couple really dark pics of my old vmax before.. got some daylight ones from this summer now lol.

vmax1.jpg

i miss the thing, although it was replaced by the busa, i cant complain

Check the new one...or I should say "concept"

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138127192 -->

VMAXweb.jpg

as sick as that concept vmax looks, i like the old school. mine was a 1985.. so i'd like to buil another 85 when there are more funds available to me lol... like when i finish school in 11 months!
biggrin.gif

wooooooow there two real nice lookin bikes......... there a lot of them over here. all imported for the (US).. not half as nice as them. nj some of them concept bike are just sick......... now if thay were to make that one,,,, id just have to have it...  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138128209 -->

dub post sorry..........

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138128526 -->

hay NJ when are you get,n you,r new wheel,s for the busa.........???

1986 V-MAX was my last bike, I miss it, until I go around a turn:laugh: . How much did the different rim/low profile tire help handling?

<!--EDIT|hyperboosta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138129768 -->

it handled pretty well. front was raked to 35 degrees and swingarm stretched 2 inches. had a 180 tire on the back of it... handled decent really. put a steering damper on it as well to help out. handled better than a yamaha warrior for what its worth.. and had oodles of more power.

Them things are just nasty worked up. If I had room I would have one. I remember getting spanked on my CBR 600 years ago by a nitroused V-max

I also traded my Max in on the Busa.

For those of you that like the concept Max here is a Yamaha site with a questionnaire about the features on that bike.

www.next-vmax.com/

I'm a former '85 Max owner as well. We had lots of great memories together. I'm still always on the lookout for another at the right price that might be in need f a good home.

Not to jump off the Vmax band wagon. But is that your Shelby Cobra in the back ground? Or is it a kit car? Just wondering.

Back