my old lady

busahigg

Registered
She was wondering how many cats would look at her.........damn Narcist.............(not Narcissus).

gala2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty funny story to the picture...right before a Christmas party and she got pepper sprayed yesterday.....haha.....her eyes were all swollen and red..........she's the one who wanted to be a Cop.

Pretty funny story to the picture...right before a Christmas party and she got pepper sprayed yesterday.....haha.....her eyes were all swollen and red..........she's the one who wanted to be a Cop. [/QUOTE]

That's what I told my friends when my girl didn't want to wear what I told her to...

Just ribbin'...

And I promise to keep it clean, got to give you your props and respect...

Beautiful lady...

You cool with that...

Wow if she looks that nice after being pepper sprayed...count your blessings, two nice kids, pretty wife...Jeez I'm jealous.

I do have two nice kids.

"my old lady" huh! she lets you call her that?
biggrin.gif

Busahigg,

I think "My Old Lady" has thrown alot of members off...

Maybe we should start another post and call it "Who's Representing You Playboy!!!"

Then all eye's will be on our females and they should get mad but respectful props...

Yeah....maybe she'll let me take some freak photos and post em....then I'll start a new thread......on the other hand ....this seems to be a really nice, refined site. Probably won't post em...maybe I could sell em?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

Busahigg,

I think that's a bit much...She would not allow that anyway...I'm talking about some nice shots of our ladies or friends representing on the bike or near it...

I think that will be cool...

You got me to look...not sorry I did!

I think a thread of significanat others (with the Bus of course) would be cool....no nudity, but I suppose swimwear would be OK.

Thinker

Hey Higg, nice lookin' lady, but you gotta stop using those head locks.

Brian

"I was just bullsh^ttin', and you know this maaan!"

Back