My Newest Deal!! With a Review

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So I got me a Nelson Rigg CL-350 Large tank bag on ebay. I happened to stumble upon it searching for hard luggage and a rack to make my own rear rack. I got this thing for 16 bucks plus shipping! :thumbsup: Its in near new condition with the waterproof liner that also expands just like the bag itself.

Capacity: 17.21 Liters or 27.04 Liters when expanded

I got it today and it is a bit bigger than I expected. The storage capacity is incredible! Non-expanded, it does not hinder my view of the gauges or my sitting position at all with plenty of room to spare. I did not ride with it expanded but with a good bit of room between myself and the tank bag, I see no reason for the bag to inhibit riding at all or block the gauges. I am very impressed as I have been with all Nelson Rigg products. I am going to sell my Nelson Rigg Saddlebags in the future because I plan on going the hard bag route just because they mount sturdier. But that is for a future thread.

Pics are below :beerchug:

Now its working finally after 2 hours of trying to upload them... I had to upload one at a time then post it.... I guess the pics were too big to do all at once

DSC08357.jpg

DSC08358.jpg

DSC08359.jpg

mabey its the sites insecurity of the jet-li-ness of that new tank bag!!

I did a search with no results found. You must have got the last one:rofl:

:laugh: Yeah It was just a individual selling one. Its rare to find something that cheap! Same thing happened with the SW-Motech rack i scored for less than 38 bucks including shipping.

Dang! That's one sweet bag. I've been trying to score a nice one for a couple months and haven't seen any that I like so far..

Back