My new work Dozer..

Dozerdriver

Registered
Ordered a year ago 980,000 bucks. This is our 4th one wich will probably never be used until the coal buisness picks up. The last picture is my #3. I hope the economy turns around some day.

0606090742.jpg

0611090702a.jpg

0611090703a.jpg

1102081252b.jpg

I love the big machines! Wanna teach me to drive it? :poke:

Although... I couldn't afford the seat out of it that price :whistle:

I take it you work at a coal fired plant, my dad retired from a coal fired plant in Gentry Ark.
Worked there 26 years. They had a D10 and a rubber tired Michigan 380 with a V12 cummins, how many meggawatt is yalls plant?

Last edited:
Some of my favorite mining pics.

Attachments

• mining truck.bmp
    300.1 KB · Views: 1,502
  • mining truck2.bmp
    337.6 KB · Views: 600
WOW... I love it, just love it.. I wanna drive it.. I'm qualified,and experienced, to drive,operate,and transport.. R u hiring?? (just kidding) Sweet Machine.. OH MY... This may be a screen saver.. SWEET... ;)

WOW... I love it, just love it.. I wanna drive it.. I'm qualified,and experienced, to drive,operate,and transport.. R u hiring?? (just kidding) Sweet Machine.. OH MY... This may be a screen saver.. SWEET... ;)
Look at the other toys in the back ground, wow, really cool... more pics,more pics... Now this is my kinda thread. :):beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: Will you be my friend?:lol::lol::lol:

A friend of mine that works in Wyoming is stuck in one of these..

LeTourneau L-2350

let-4.jpg

A friend of mine that works in Wyoming is stuck in one of these..

LeTourneau L-2350
SWEET MACHINE. Look at the size of that freakin bucket. Wow 53yardr.. Cool pic,thanks for sharing.. I've worked with a lot of this stuff, and trucks, and just love this stuff.. Thanks guy.. ;):beerchug::beerchug:

Ordered it a year ago in boom times, cool mill after taxes, no problem.
Economy tanks over night, and a million $$ sets shining in the sun, unused.
Does your company owner smile, or cry?

Nice rig. I drive a friggin' Mig welder all day for peanuts.

Back