My new Trailer

Fonzi

Registered
i finally got my trailer and this dealership included the V-nose length so to them this is my 6X14 V-nose

DSC01921.1.jpg

DSC01922.1.jpg

DSC01923.1.jpg

DSC01924.1.jpg

my question is for LA Busa. With you patent permission :laugh: i want to build that helmet rack, but what did you use to attach to the trailer (screw length, washer, etc.)

Also, I'm undecided on getting a Baxley, or a Condor, or a Pitbull

my question is for LA Busa. With you patent permission :laugh: i want to build that helmet rack, but what did you use to attach to the trailer (screw length, washer, etc.)

Here is a link to Randy's step by step instructions...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-haulers/106431-helmet-racks.html

I have the Condor chocks and have very pleased with them. I don't think you could go wrong with either of those mentioned.

Nice trailer:beerchug:

I like my chocks to be movable. On the V-nose you can take a 2x4 and go all the way across either in the v or where the v ends and slide your chock up against it...that way you don't have to bolt it down unless you want to.

share the price tag if you don't mind , i'm looking to buy soon myself . Any input will be much appreciated .

Very nice. Can my LS400 tow that? :poke:

I have a 6'x12' v-nose (14' to the tip of the v-nose). It pulls fine with my Toyota Tacoma and with the Grand Cherokee. I hauled 2 busas and a bunch of gear/tools to the Bash. Never a problem. I can even get 3 busas in there if I need to...

share the price tag if you don't mind , i'm looking to buy soon myself . Any input will be much appreciated .

This is their website. Home Page
They r located in Lawton OK (30min north of Wichita Falls)

It was $3100 OTD if you dont like their inventory they will custom make you trailer to you desire(length, color, and accessories) , All trailers are PACE.Let me know if you need anymore details

By the way thanks :thumbsup: for the props

Last edited:
Thx i found the thread, but my main consern was the walls are pretty thin and didnt know what length screws to use or if it takes a special kind to hold the weight

You will want to try to fasten them to the metal support members. Looks like 1/4" luan plywood...and I'm guessing 1" metal supports...so a 3/4" sheet metal screw should work.

You can also get a hardwood board (2x4 or 1x something) and fasten that to the metal supports...then you can use regular wood screws where ever you need 'em. (that's what I did)

If I remember when I get home, I'll take a pic of what I did in my trailer and post 'em up...

Nice trailer. I mounted my Baxley chocks with metal plates I made and installed flush to the floor so I can move the chocks around or to remove them.

tlr3.jpg

tlr1.jpg

Back