My New Paint

Now that is amazing. I had no idea you could do this kind of paint job on a bike. I love it! I dont even like purple too much, but that is freakin cool! If I were you I would carry a camel back or a backpack with wotter bottles or something and if you are caught riding "enthusiastically" just pull over and spray it down. Perfect!!

Ok heres a Teaser im at work screwin around 4 more days and ill have my baby back ill get the full bike vid a few days after i get it back

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fricken' amazing!!! :bowdown: Looking forward to the vid.

How long to "fade to black"?

Love the color change concept, just not sure about the purple. Can that be done using other colors than purple...say black to blue?

How long to "fade to black"?

Love the color change concept, just not sure about the purple. Can that be done using other colors than purple...say black to blue?

Yeah the eclipse comes black to white change once you spray down the white then black you apply coats of candy colors over the black we put a vinal logo down then spray the candy over everything once the candys down and set peel the logo off and clear everything that way when the black goes away you see the candy color and just white where the logo was the fade back to black depends on how cool it gets the cooler it gets the faster it goes back im gna have to see how air temps when riding effect it, but when i put a piece thats been in the sun back inside the house its normally back to black within 10 min or so and thats in the AC set at 70

Last edited:
Back