My New Paint

boney1

The Tattooed Blurr
Registered
heres a shot of my plastics with the screens i made and installed, the paint work was done by a close friend, it was done using 10 coats of Alsa eclipse black to white, under 4 coats of blood red candy under 4 coats of cobalt blue candy with 5 coats of clear on top yes paint is thick as heck lol but the color change effect from cold to hot and back are unreal, im going to try and video the color changing it takes about 3 min from cool black to warm purple with the sun glairing down on it

PanelsAlsa.jpg

Will the engine heat make it 2 tone? The heat out of the vents streak back the sides? Awesome I like it.:bowdown:

That is really cool bro:thumbsup:

I also want to see how it changes with the engine heat, so post us up a video when you can!!:beerchug:

that is going to be AWESOME-just make sure if you get pulled for speeding, you park in the shade......."no, that wasnt me, officer-my Busa is BLACK, not purple":whistle:
sweet idea:bowdown:

that is going to be AWESOME-just make sure if you get pulled for speeding, you park in the shade......."no, that wasnt me, officer-my Busa is BLACK, not purple":whistle:
sweet idea:bowdown:

LOL ive played with the idea of zippin into a car wash and hosing it down real quick, cause cold water takes it back to black instantly. lol :lol:

Thats pretty badass! Whats a paint job like that cost....:poke:

have almost 1k in paint and chemicals hardner reducer clear ect we had a lot of problems cause we didnt use ALSA'S hardner and reducer from the get go so that added quite a bit to the 1k lol no matter what im into or do something unexpected always come up and bites me on the arse

Last edited:
the only word i can think of is nasty really flippin nasty......looks great.

I have never seen anything like that.... Looking forward to the video......

Back