My new Orange Busa

killer_falcon

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span><span style='color:orangered'></span>

Hey all!!! I got my new Orange Busa just last week... Uploading a snap of it (though im sure you've seen many like this).....

Very very proud of it... My first bike in USA... i did tons of research and found myself being drawn to this beauty again and again.. No matter where i started from, i'd finally select this one so i thot "what the hell, ill go in for it"... despite all the customary warnings from friends, family, websites...

No conflicts for me regarding color... I just fell in love with it when i saw it out in the sunlight....

Hope ya all dont mind a new entrant to this family..

TC,
Falcon.

mybusa1.jpg

Welcome to the board. You will find this site is very helpful in deed. Don't be shy about asking questions as there are many here that are "pro's" and willing to lend their advice.

You mentioned "first bike in USA". Does that mean you have ridden/owned bikes outside of the US. I hope so.

Please read the archived posts directed at new busa owners. you might learn somethings that might save your life someday.

Best regards, ride safe but don't forget to have fun. Chris

WELCOME TO THE BOARD AND CONGRADS ON THE BIKE. THE BUSA IS AN ANGEL SENT FROM GOD. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO POST HERE. I LOVE IT. THE PEEPS ON THIS POST DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR THE OTHER MEMBERS. PEACE, LOVE AND ILLEGITAMATE CHILDREN.

Congratz on the beautiful bike man! And welcome to the pleasure dome... In Xanadu did kubli khan, pleasure dome ERECT!

BTW - when you are removing that HUGE front reflector that sticks out like a sore thumb, don't forget to torque that brake screw back in properly!

-Rip

Welcome aboard, and good job on the "correct" color choice.

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066668486 -->

<span style='color:orangered'></span>

Thanks all!!! Responding to some of your comments.

I drove in India (yes, born and brought up there)... drove bikes/scooters all my life b4 coming here to USA and so decided to go in for the big enchilada !!!!

As for not getting the 2004... i was too impatinet to wait till Jan and I dint like the color schemes (purple/black; blue/grey???).. otherwise i might just have...

As for the side reflectors... hmm... i had no idea that ppl had a such strong opinion about it b4 hitting this site... actually i thot it was ok as long as it doesnt reflect :-))))))))))

Im not too comfy touching/changing anything on the bike just now... I'd like to leave all stock... the hp/speed/power is enuf to handle at this point.. + im paying a bundle on insurance at this point... just 25, first bike in US with no previous US bike driving experience... i have enuf against me...wouldnt want to get screwed with some legalese if godforbid something happened.....

maybe in 6 months.... when i will start digging up stuff here... i might just go in for that tank bra on secondlook.com... pretty awesome....

thanks all once again for your welcomes... will try to soak in as much as i can in the near future till one day i might give u folks some tips!!! :-))))))))))))))

God bless....

Welcome!

And yes, keep it stock as long as possible. Your wallet will love you for it!

Welcome to the board!  Another Great Pumpkin!  Cool. :thumbsup:

Back