My New (old) Dog

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday one of the coldest days so far this year (26 degrees) this old rottie shows up on my door step. How he found us I will never know. He is in such bad shape I doubt he would have made the last two nights.
We call him "bone" right now because he is so undernourished. He is lame due to bad hips, and he has a bunch of lumps all over his body. To top it off he is almost completely deaf!
Not too many people to call this time of year because everything is closed, so we will wait until after Christmas and check to see if anyone lost him.
If we can't find his home he can live the rest of his doggie days with me, problem is Tank, my 6 year old male rottie don't like him moving in on his turf.
I guess I got my Christmas present early.

bony.jpg

Soo sad... He looks like he needs a lot of loving! Thank you for being the kind person(s) to do this. I love animals!
beerchug.gif

Merry christmas to "Bone" for finding a warm place and a hot meal!

Thats damb nice.Your 6 yr old will come around.I've had to introduce 2 young Rotts into "The Pack". (pack leader is ten now).

Hit me up in the New Year if you want a hand with vet bills and such,I could kick in a little.

Rubb.

rr_035.jpg

thats awesome you taking in him in, like Rubb said im sure your 6 yr old will come around...great job!!!

Awfully nice of you to take that poor little guy in! Probably a good reason that he wound up on your doorstep. Let us know how it goes.

Great big ole' heart ya got there Fast! I know Bones is gonna have a Merry Christmas now!
beerchug.gif

man I wish I had something like that at my door steps I use to have danes and mastiff and since I got married a few years ago i now walk around the 'hood with a 15 lbs Lapsha Apso.. that looks more like a mop than a dog...

women can't change who you are but they can change everything around you before you know it...lol

but i atleast still got a bike to ride...
cool.gif

I love Rotts, and your a GREAT Guy
thumb_up.gif
 to take the Doggie in and care for him ! But like Dobies (mine) they both seem to get hip problems late in their lives
sad.gif

Thats cool Gregory. Looks like your dog will be OK with it. Give that old boy some love for Christmas.
ThumbsUp.gif

beerchug.gif
Tonight something I did not except!
beerchug.gif
Look at that!
Thats truely awesome.

Rotties don't live to be particularly old , is that right?
My Mother inlaw and Brother inlaw have had five "Rescue Rotties" in the past ten years.
They've all since passed away but none were any older than ten.
When you say Bones is an older dog, how old do you suspect he is?

Anyway, it's not important, what is, is how you've taken him in a given him Love.
Your gonna get that back....Ten Fold, or so I'm told.

Heres the present I got handed to me in much the same way, last Christmas Eve.

Today_2_008.jpg

beerchug.gif

Really great of you! could turn out to be the best Christmas present of the year! I am sure you gave the dog the best possible! Thanks for the smile!

Back