My New LED Tail lights....

Looks cool, KS, but I am puttin' my undertail on today!

<span style='color:orangered'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Those</span></span> <span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Freakin</span></span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>ROCK!!!</span></span>

I am all over this...  I am planning a freestyle undertail anyway, which retains your rear taillight...  This is perfect...

Bug, You DA MAN!!!  Good Find...

Clear Tail light...Oh yeah... Will definetly help you get noticed though some of the turn signal settings are a bit suspect... Over all just awesome...

seen them before.... I decided to go with a tg tail and libertek leds.

They look good, but I'm not sure I like some of the turn signal options...they don't stand out enough...

Love the brake lights though! Looks good!!!
cool.gif

I saw these in person at the IX center cleveland Ohio show. Dennis from TMH site also was up there and saw em. They are "NEAT" due to the different modes, however they did not seem very bright at all. The brightness was closer to the "LED" on your monitor power button but just more of them. I think their based out of Ohio but I cant remember. I was going to buy a set just to play around with but they were very dim IMO. might do some research first.

JD

Maybe ensure there is a money back guarentee... Then give ema test before mounting them...

I wonder if you could modify the board to a higher quality/power LED? I'm going to do some checking.

KS, not sure on the swap out, but most of the cost is in the circuit board controlling the flash etc. IT was a nice unit, but if you count the LED's on the site there arnt very many. Then if you watch the different flash patterns only 3 or 4 LED's are being used as turn signals. imagine 3 of your monitors LED light blinking in the son. Not trying to shoot down a good looking idea but also want you to be happy/safe!

ICE

ICEMAN, no problem here. I'm looking for opinions.... Don't want to get stuck with something I can't use or doesn't work the way I would expect! You guys/gals have made me think twice about stuff I hadn't thought about, thanks to everyone who's posted....

Back