My New HOOLIGAN MACHINE! 2013 Suzuki DR650

I'll tell you what. This thing is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I mean really, I can't believe I've waited this long for something like this bike. It's definitely the most fun on 2 wheels I've ever had! I'm jumping off curbs, running through baseball fields, finding back roads, and just doing all sorts of nonsense I never would have even thought to do with a sport bike or Harley.

Happy Friday!

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

Adam G

Registered
Reminds me of my XL185 I had as a kid/teen. Loved to do exactly what you described. See a fun looking ditch or natural jump on the side of the road and go for it. Put 10,000 miles on that bike and many fun hours.

Man that does lok like it would be fun. Be safe and enjoy:thumbsup:
0 down, 0% financing for 60 months!? $90 a month for this kind of fun? It should be illegal! I love this thing! honestly, I would rather just fire this thing up instead of worrying about looking "cool" or going as fast as possible. Seriously, going 40 mph and finding a good jumping hill or curb, I find myself now constantly looking for this!

I just got rid of my DR650, talk about a great little bike! You can stand on the rear pegs of that beast and in any gear walk a wheelie as far as you want! Or so I hear! ;)
If you haven't already, do the carb re-jet and air box mod. It makes a ridiculous difference and the bike runs so much smoother! Also, a corbin seat will make your time in the saddle so much better! If you have any questions on mods, hit me up. Only reason I sold mine was to go to the Vstrom, since it's a little better for longer rides. I will have another DR one day! Congrats on the new bike!