My new car

Scooter boy says: "That's hot"

tyrell.jpg

wow, that was pink and ugly...

speakin a pink, is that a vagina on fire in your avatar?
all_coholic.gif

(GMbusa @ Jan. 14 2007,22:16) No, i did not buy this car. I wanted to show how far in one direction someone can go with money&no taste. I mean, didn't the people building this step back and realize how crappy it looks?

Ugh.  
crazy.gif

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/monte-carlo-1988-custom-donk-big-wheels-hot-rod_W0QQitemZ230076337895QQihZ013QQcategoryZ61

71QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>
We know U want it.....badly!
zzwhip.gif

to each his own but some things just should not be allowed
all_coholic.gif

(boazalmighty @ Jan. 14 2007,21:53) wow,  that was pink and ugly...

speakin a pink, is that a vagina on fire in your avatar?
all_coholic.gif
It does look like one. I suggest to anyone here that if you are to encounter some womans cash&prizes and it looks like that, RUN!
laugh.gif

Ugh. The facts that someone else would want that thing makes me want to vomit.
crazy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Quite possibly two of the ugliest autos I've seen...

just remember..there is an azz for every seat!

laugh.gif

well aside from the obvious pooh, the fact that they spent all the effort on the car's exterior and, with some oversight on things, the interior, they musta just spit at the engine bay. I mean really, start it, spray it with simple green (lemon if you like), 5mins later spray it down with water.....poof you have a sparkling engine bay.

Oh well, even it that was your thing, that dirty engine would scare me to death ;)

and fwiw, the simple green works fuggin wonders on dirty parts... wheels, engines... whatever
cool.gif

lurk.gif
Those cars bring great money for what they are. We've got a box chevy John Deere Green and Yellow with Sponge Bob graphics running around.

I've been silent on the avatar, but since someone else opened the door; it looked like a cross between the devils onion and a vagina. Back to silent mode.

I just had to look at the write-up on the caprice---- It has a 400 CI SMALL BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow- I guess this guy knows sumthin I don't.

(Suijuris @ Jan. 15 2007,18:52) I just had to look at the write-up on the caprice---- It has a 400 CI SMALL BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow- I guess this guy knows sumthin I don't.

Chevy did make a 400ci small block.
poke.gif
But the car is still....I just don't know what to call it.

(dadofthree @ Jan. 15 2007,05:14)
lurk.gif
Those cars bring great money for what they are. We've got a box chevy John Deere Green and Yellow with Sponge Bob graphics running around.

I've been silent on the avatar, but since someone else opened the door; it looked like a cross between the devils onion and a vagina. Back to silent mode.
My avatar is Saurons eye from the Lord of the Rings movies. You know, the big all seeing eye atop the tall black tower?

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 14 2007,22:18) That would go great with Michelle's pink Busa
I don't have a pink Busa and *barf*

There's one sort of like that in Newport News...real nice shades of bright green and yellow...
crazy.gif

The pink Busa comes out again. That Monte Carlo is pimpin' . . . not!

Back