My new cage , i know it's a wuss car but...

Nice car guy, believe me with gas prices still going up you will be very happy. And fug whatever anyone else says, you're driving it.
biggrin.gif

Get a sticker that says "My other vehicle is a 'Busa" and you should be able to reclaim your credibility with the guys...
Agreed... I'll donate to the cause. No man should have to drive a Scion...
sad.gif
then you're just jealous because you wouldn't fit in one  
tounge.gif
I mean what are you 6ft10in.......

I bet you'd love a little car just like it... you could park it beside that the mini Moto of yours..
All right ! Busa-Man's got my back !  
biggrin.gif
DAZZ!! What about me? What about big Ben?

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I think the Scion's are really cool. I'm not sure if I can fit (6'6"), but I need something different than my Chevy Truck (15 MPG). OUCH!! Just remember to remove all the stickers and side reflectors!!! Good Luck

Get a sticker that says "My other vehicle is a 'Busa" and you should be able to reclaim your credibility with the guys...
Agreed... I'll donate to the cause. No man should have to drive a Scion...
sad.gif
then you're just jealous because you wouldn't fit in one  
tounge.gif
I mean what are you 6ft10in.......

I bet you'd love a little car just like it... you could park it beside that the mini Moto of yours..
All right ! Busa-Man's got my back !  
biggrin.gif
DAZZ!! What about me? What about big Ben?

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
Ben...you know, I love you
tounge.gif
now get out here and stop trying to ho this thread.

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

That's the ticket damn gas is gett'in to be an arm and a leg anymore screw what anyone thinks plus it looks like a cool little ride
cool.gif

I don't know about where you guys are but here regular unleaded just went to 2.72 today.  I drive a 1996 Geo Prism LSI (1.8L) as a hoopty.  It has ~196,000 miles on it.  We bought it brand new and I have spent less than $3000 on corrective and preventative maintance including tires and brakes.  It still gets 34.7mpg on the highway.  

Don

PS. I forgot to add that gas mileage is very very important to me as I commute 156 miles round trip every day, usually 6 days a week.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144891628 -->

You got me beat by half a liter ......wanna race ? We can do it on Pinks !
laugh.gif

HAHAHA   PINKS    I don't think so the car came with only 115hp and is old. Maybe we can buy a go-cart and race our little cages on PINKS for that.

The geo prism is the same car as a toyota corolla.  This little car has a yamaha engine and a borg-warner 5 spd transaxle.  

When I do the rebuild, I will be adding a turbo kit, that you can buy for about $1100.  Why, you might ask?  Simply because I can.  Adds 50% of the stock horse power with no fuel system or ecu mods required. Just bolt and go.

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144892138 -->

I've got a 10 hp Carter go-cart . Told the wife it was for the kids ......he he he .
biggrin.gif

4 kids here .......a real circus sometimes .

Oh yeah , the scion only has 108 HP .......a Turbo Geo .....that is INSANE Don !

Oh good lord, no!

That's a rollin cabinet, dude! I mean, if you dig it an all, that's cool. I guess for me I wouldn't feel too safe in it.

I'd prolly have that "ship in a bottle" effect on people if I were to drive one of those.

They'd look and wonder how the hell I was ever even able to get past the door.

4 kids here .......a real circus sometimes .

Oh yeah , the scion only has 108 HP .......a Turbo Geo .....that is INSANE  Don !
We have a 12 year old (only one, don't know how you manage 4 but good on ya'). I have worked for everything that I have and I believe that is a good practice to teach children. Having said that, I will rebuild and repaint the GEO (yes add the turbo) and that will be my son's first car. Even if the kid will be driving a GEO, it won't be a boring little GEO. 172bhp, new paint a system and no car payment will be good for a first car and a 16 year old.

Don

I hear ya Don .....my oldest is 11 and has already said she wants my car when she's 16 . Should be a real pile of junk by then , with 120 mile a day commute .
biggrin.gif

A perfect first car ........she can forget the Turbo though !
laugh.gif

Dude! The xA series is for women! If you push that button to the left of the glove compartment it'll dispense a tampon.
You need to take it back and swap it for xB series which is made for guys!

I'm picturing that Simpsons episode where Homer buys the Canyonero and Lenny and Carl make fun of him because it's the "F" Series made for women!
smile.gif

All kidding aside, I've sort of liked those things since they first came out and think it would make a great vehicle to slap a turbo in. Personally I like the xB version best as it goes against everything else on the road...pure box on wheels. Although I can't picture the gas mileage on the xB being as good as the more aerodynamic xA.
With the way the wheels are pushed to the very edges, I bet the handling on those Scions are about as kick ass as a mini cooper?

Back