My new cage , i know it's a wuss car but...

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
Jeep don't cut it with the way gas prices are right now . Meet my little Wussy car .......2006 Toyota Scion XA . Anywhere from 32 to 38 miles per gallon ! Had to get something for the rainy days , Busa and Jeep suck in the rain .

Mar._April_2006_003.jpg

doesn't look too bad,cool looking wheels. It'll keep the rain off yer head, and your wallet a little thicker. I dont think you can go wrong with Toyota or Honda these days.

Funny thing is , ALL the ladies have loved it . The guys have been talkin' some smack though ......examples...tennis shoe w/wheels , biatch car , little roller skate .
laugh.gif

it's a cool little car.... one of the more popular ones over here..except they call it a Toyota starlet here... engine size 1.3 Liter.

funny why they change the name of the car's...

it's a cool little car.... one of the more popular ones over here..except they call it a Toyota starlet here... engine size 1.3 Liter.

funny why they change the name of the car's...
1.3 liter and 108 horsepower ........
laugh.gif
Same mileage as the Busa but 1,000 times slower !
laugh.gif

I see very few of them around here in Redneckville ...
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Man alot of people are doing the exact samething and with the hint of $4 a gallon gas on the way  
mad.gif
many more will be joining you. My wife drives 60 miles each way to work(very good job), last year we were spending more money in gas for here Mercedes a month (had to have premium unleaded) than the actual payment on the car ITSELF. After having that stare at us in the face, we decided that the Mercedes had to go!  
grim.gif
We got a Sentra and are saving a few hundred a month now.

So enjoy your new ride not to mention the money you save in gas
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|mofuggahere
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144874101 -->

Know whatcha' talking about there ......I go 120 miles roundtrip to work !
sad.gif

the average engine size in the car over here is 1.6 L... with petrol costing an average of 1 euro 15 cent....a litre..

to drive anything bigger.........is madness.

Get a sticker that says "My other vehicle is a 'Busa" and you should be able to reclaim your credibility with the guys...

Get a sticker that says "My other vehicle is a 'Busa" and you should be able to reclaim your credibility with the guys...
Agreed... I'll donate to the cause. No man should have to drive a Scion...
sad.gif
then you're just jealous because you wouldn't fit in one  
tounge.gif
I mean what are you 6ft10in.......

I bet you'd love a little car just like it... you could park it beside that the mini Moto of yours..

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144874822 -->

sad.gif
tounge.gif
I'm in, what are you 6ft10in.......

I bet you'd love a little car just like it... you could park it beside that the mini Moto of yours..
I've actually thought of a new Mini Cooper S... I can fit in those surprisingly... Just no-one can fit behind the 6'10" freak of nature driving it.
laugh.gif

sad.gif
tounge.gif
I mean what are you 6ft10in.......

All right ! Busa-Man's got my back !
biggrin.gif

Back